Dake Bible Discussion BoardAnti-Trump ‘witches’ vow to take down the president in bizarre occult ritual

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Anti-Trump ‘witches’ vow to take down the president in bizarre occult ritual

Postby Ironman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Anti-Trump ‘witches’ vow to take down the president in bizarre occult ritual
March 13, 20174:25pm.

“I BESEECH thee, spirits, bind them all as with chains of iron!”
It reads like a line from the 1996 supernatural horror film The Craft, but this is a real incantation read out by modern-day witches — who are using their so-called mystical powers against Donald Trump and his supporters.
Wiccans have united in the first of three mass rituals planned across the globe to “bind” the President and halt what they see as his administration’s “wicked” agenda.
Among them is singer Lana Del Ray, who issued a rallying cry on Twitter, accompanied by a photograph of herself making a pagan signal by crooking the thumb of her raised left hand.
“At the stroke of midnight Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23,” the obscure tweet read. “Ingredients can b found online.”

Full report link;
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 77fe0d59a3

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”