Dake Bible Discussion BoardCheck this out, Gladiator verses Christ?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Check this out, Gladiator verses Christ?

Post by Ironman »

Hollywood, straight from the pits of Hell.

We know who inspires rubbish like this;

Director Ridley Scott hints at Gladiator sequel: ‘I know how to bring him back’
March 13, 20177:04am.

RIDLEY Scott has hinted he could be making a sequel to Gladiator, 17 years after the release of the original movie.
The 79-year-old director behind the blockbuster, which starred Russell Crowe as Maximus Decimus Meridius, revealed to Entertainment Weekly that he’d worked out a way to continue the story.
Scott told the magazine that he knew how to bring back Maximus, despite the fact the character died at the end of the movie.

As Cave explained to podcaster Marc Maron, the script wasn’t easy to write, considering the death of Crowe’s character.

“So, he [Maximus] goes down to purgatory and is sent down by the gods, who are dying in heaven because there’s this one god, there’s this Christ character, down on Earth who is gaining popularity and so the many gods are dying so they send Gladiator back to kill Christ and all his followers,” Cave said, explaining his idea for the script.
“I wanted to call it Christ Killer, and in the end you find out that the main guy was his son, so he has to kill his son and he’s tricked by the gods and all of this sort of stuff. So it ends with, he becomes this eternal warrior and it ends with this 20-minute war scene which follows all the wars in history, right up to Vietnam and all that sort of stuff and it was wild.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/mo ... 068307615d

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: Check this out, Gladiator verses Christ?

Post by macca »

The spirit of antichrist is alive and working to the point of believing they can kill God......

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Thank God Jesus is my Lord and Saviour :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

This is just horrible.

If he made a movie speaking evil of Muhammad

The Muslims would put a hit out on him.