Dake Bible Discussion BoardIS THE EARTH FLAT???? KYRIE SAYS SO!!!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: IS THE EARTH FLAT???? KYRIE SAYS SO!!!

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Easily Refuted Globalists' Arguments: http://testingtheglobe.com/quest2.html

THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Ironman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:You wrote;
"Which image now better fits what we are reading thus far concerning our circular earth with a boundary around it?"

Psalm 104:6-9,

6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

"Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over;"

This is a fixed law for the oceans, but any time God choses to set it aside temporarily so as to punish sin by a flood, He is free to do so in any part of the earth.

These Scriptures have nothing to do with a flat earth. The flat earth pictures examples look in-natural. The round earth looks beautiful, hanging there in space in an unlimited expanse of the universe.

The round earth pictures are photoshopped, too. Just higher quality due to better budgets.

Show us a real un-photoshopped picture of a flat earth?

If they can't take one of the globe, how could they possibly get one of the whole flat earth?

They can and did. Again,

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Looks photoshopped, to me.

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Shuttle Atlantis crew prepare for last mission ...

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Convenient artificial curvature, again, too.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 am

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Ironman wrote:The Concorde's maximum cruise altitude was 18,300 metres (60,000 feet), and its speed was an average cruise speed of Mach 2.02 (about 2,140 km/h or 1,330 mph).

Here is a picture of Concord at 60,000 feet. The earth looks round to me from here.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 pm

US total solar eclipse excites Americans coast-to-coast
FOR the first time in almost a century residents are preparing for a coast-to-coast solar eclipse. Never before will a celestial event be viewed by so many. FOR the first time in almost a century the United States is preparing for a coast-to-coast solar eclipse, a rare celestial event millions of Americans, with caution, will be able to observe.
During the total eclipse on August 21 — the first of its kind since 1918 — the moon will pass between the sun and Earth, casting a dark shadow and making visible the sun’s normally obscured atmosphere, or solar corona, as well as bright stars and planets.
Observers will be able to see the moon’s 113-kilometer wide shadow from Oregon in the west to South Carolina in the east over the course of more than two daylight hours, with two minutes of darkness engulfing 14 states.
Almost 12 million Americans live within this strip of the country, while some two-thirds of the nation’s population reside within a day’s car ride, said Martin Knopp of the Department of Transportation.

The US will be the only country to experience the total eclipse, and international visitors are expected to descend for the event.
Spacecraft, NASA aircraft, more than 50 high-altitude balloons and astronauts aboard the International Space Station will capture images.

“Never before will a celestial event be viewed by so many and explored from so many vantage points — from space, from the air, and from the ground,” said Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington.
NASA will broadcast live video of the cosmic event, and watch parties are expected to be held in parks, libraries and stadiums nationwide.
The continental US outside of the total eclipse strip will experience a partial solar eclipse, according to Rick Fienberg, a spokesman for the American Astronomical Society.

NASA has strongly cautioned against directly looking with the naked eye at the sun outside of the total eclipse window.
The only method to safely observe a partially eclipsed sun is with eclipse glasses or handheld solar viewers, the US space agency said — ordinary sunglasses are not enough.
And according to Fienberg, even a 99 per cent partial eclipse is not nearly as awe-provoking as the total eclipse event.
“It’s literally the difference between day and night,” he said.
“Going through life without ever experiencing ‘totality’ is like going through life without ever falling in love.”

http://www.news.com.au/technology/scien ... f8dc2525b2

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:27 am

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 am

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:07 am

HEAVEN must be flat then. :mrgreen:

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”