Dake Bible Discussion BoardA person's view on Israel

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

A person's view on Israel

Post by branham1965 »

SOME have recently blasphemed the work of the Lord

in establishing His Mighty Miracle Nation in 1948.

GET it straight here and forever JEHOVAH loves His Holy Nation ISRAEL to the end of time unto ages of ages....

JESUS CHRIST will rule from Jerusalem and no where else.GLORY TO GOD!!

All who oppose ISRAEL are cursed :neutral:

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +stardavid +david

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: A person's view on Israel

Post by branham1965 »

I think there are various ways.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.Psalm 122:6.Support those in Office who support Israel.

Give to Messianic Jewish causes and causes that bless Israel.

My late Pastor was a great supporter of Israel. +jesussign +israel +IsraelFlag +fish +cross

He said that Jerusalem's Peace comes from Jews knowing the Prince of Peace JESUS CHRIST.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Paul in Romans 11 teaches the truth about the Jews and the Gentiles.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Todays news;

US President Donald Trump has invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet him at the White House in February.
A date will be set in coming days, according to a statement from the Israeli leader's office, which also described a telephone conversation they had on Sunday as "very warm".
The men discussed ways to promote peace and security in the Middle East as well as the nuclear deal with Iran and the Middle East peace process, the statement said.

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-n ... 029f298f5a

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?