Dake Bible Discussion BoardGiant skeletons destroyed.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Giant skeletons destroyed.

Post by Ironman »

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900’s
A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900’s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900’s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward.
A turning point of the court case was when a 1.3 meter long human femur bone was shown as evidence in court of the existence of such giant human bones. The evidence came as a blow to the Smithsonian’s lawyers as the bone had been stolen from the Smithsonian by one of their high level curators in the mid 1930’s who had kept the bone all his life and which had admitted on his deathbed in writing of the undercover operations of the Smithsonian.

«It is a terrible thing that is being done to the American people» he wrote in the letter. «We are hiding the truth about the forefathers of humanity, our ancestors, the giants who roamed the earth as recalled in the Bible and ancient texts of the world».

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithso ... rly-1900s/

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Giant skeletons destroyed.

Post by branham1965 »

That is remarkable Haz.

:agrue:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:That is remarkable Haz.

:agrue:
I read somewhere else they did this to cover up the true facts of the Bible and it would expose Darwin and evolution as being fraudulent.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i can believe it.they are a bunch of kooks.

josh6780

Post by josh6780 »

Disclaimer - The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.
WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle

Got another source?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

josh6780 wrote:Disclaimer - The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.
WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle

Got another source?
They post things like this in sites like this so you will not pay any attention to them....

It works very well....    democrats do the same thing...

I hear the same on our radio stations just before Christian programs;

"This station, its owners, its employees, and its advertisers do not condone or promote, or agree with or disagree with anything said or implied or promoted during this particular program."

Nice way of saying, 'All these Christian programs are a load of hog-wash."
Last edited by Ironman on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

josh6780

Post by josh6780 »

I was not denying the article...obviously if you have seen my history you would know that I believed Giants made it to America from the middle east and got mocked by some people here. I just wanted more sources to combat other people from giving me crap. You can go into the Noah getting help from the giants forum and watch a video I posted showing all the newspaper articles and evidence.

josh6780

Post by josh6780 »

Here is a collection of newspaper articles about giants

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

No 49 is the Singleton Argus.....my town.