Dake Bible Discussion Boardpossibility of sin in eternity

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
drbkirkbrown

possibility of sin in eternity

Post by drbkirkbrown »

After the 1000 year reign and the devil's last attempt to dethrone God, and God coming down with the New Jerusalem to establish His eternal kingdom,what will keep natural generations of mortal men from re-introducing sin into God's kingdom?

Thank you,

Dr. Kirk Brown

josh6780

Re: possibility of sin in eternity

Post by josh6780 »

Isaiah 66

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Does the requirement for sin become the spirit of sin? I wonder if no darkness existed could sin exist? Remember Paul mentioned something about had he not known the law, he would have not known sin or something along those lines.

There have been quite a few arguments on the exact time that temptation to sin is gone for good in the end of the ages once all rebellion is put away. Can you imagine life without the darkness of sin existing around you? A totally incorruptible environment - would be quite an amazing journey!

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"The very fact that Lucifer's rebellion happened shows that similar rebellion will always be possible."
Not so.

Lucifer and the angles who decided to follow him will spend eternity In the lake of fire created for them and all sinners like them.

Matthew 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 12:9, And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

There will be no more evil beings in the Kingdom of God which can or will want to deceive the whole world.

Tell me this. Do you think you could possibly rebel against God some time during eternity? I know I could never do this.

The possible advantage we have over Lucifer and all rebel angels is the fact that I, / we, came from rebellion to God. No way would I ever want to go back.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

stand
John

Post by stand »

Dan9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

stand wrote:Dan9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Everlasting righteousness - now there is a super cool thought!

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I agree with Ironman.

its miserable enough now.and yet folks want to talk about sin in the future.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

That is just nuts. NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a person fights against the world the flesh the devil gets to Heaven and SUDDENLY HE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT SIN ALL OVER AGAIN.

who thinks this up???????????????

AND REGARDLESS OF THE .... CLAIMS ....OF SOME PEOPLES BODIES ARE NOT CHANGED HERE.

THEIR SOULS AND SPIRITS ARE IF THEY ARE BORN AGAIN.

BODIES ARE CHANGED AFTER THE RAPTURE.

see book "the meaning of the new birth" by Kenneth E.Hagin.

p.o. box 50126 tulsa ,oklahoma 74150