Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat is man

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

What is man

Post by macca »

Psalms. 8:4-5;
What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You care for him.
Yet You have made him a little lower than God, and You have crowned him with glory and honor.

See that Billy old friend, that's how your Father God sees you brother.
So don't get down on yourself but see yourself as your Father sees you.

Macca

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: What is man

Post by luchnia »

macca wrote:Psalms. 8:4-5;
What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You care for him.
Yet You have made him a little lower than God, and You have crowned him with glory and honor.

See that Billy old friend, that's how your Father God sees you brother.
So don't get down on yourself but see yourself as your Father sees you.

Macca
I simply think this is awesome and often overlooked. SO many live a life thinking they are scum chomping maggots. Even Paul told us to think highly, just keep it "real" :shocked!:

Just think, man is the HIGHEST of God's creations! We can look out and awe about creation, yet nothing is made greater than man. Now there is something to shout about.

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

:angel:
We are made in His image and His likeness, with a body, soul, and spirit just as He has,we are copies of Him. He loves us so much He sent His Son to die for us so that we may be reconciled to Him through Jesus.

John 10:15, As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you macca.

i appreciate that very much.