Dake Bible Discussion BoardMaladies from the evil one

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Re: Maladies from the evil one

Post by DeafManHealing »

Amen ! :angel:

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

No, confusion is not of God....
Its from satan and ignorance of the word of God on any given subject.
If a Christian wants to base his understanding of the New Test on what has been written in the old he is looking through
a veil and cannot understand what the Spirit is saying to the Church.
2. Cor. 3:12-17;

"In Christ" did not happen until Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where all power and authority was granted to Him
as Head of the body "The church" on earth

2. Cor. 5:17; Therefore if any man be IN CHRIST, he is a NEW CREATION (new species of being) , old things have passed away, behold ALL things have become new.

no-one was in Christ in the old test.

macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i understand your point macca.

i was simply saying that Reverend Dake taught that Old Testament saints were born again and Spirit filled.That they operated in the Gifts of the Spirit also.

There are some things the Reverend taught that i question.

He was a remarkable scholar and man of God.But a few things i disagree with.

macca wrote:No, confusion is not of God....
If a Christian wants to base his understanding of the New Test on what has been written in the old he is looking through

"In Christ" did not happen until Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where all power and authority was granted to Him

2. Cor. 5:17; Therefore if any man be IN CHRIST, he is a NEW CREATION (new species of being) , old things have passed away, behold ALL things have become new.

macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

macca
could you possibly afford me the honor also of responding to my post.im a grown man of 54 years of age.

after over 4,000 posts i'm used to all of it.

it is what it is.

macca

macca

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:i understand your point macca.

i was simply saying that Reverend Dake taught that Old Testament saints were born again and Spirit filled.That they operated in the Gifts of the Spirit also.

macca

Sorry Billy, I thought you were making a statement, I agree Dake is the no 1 bible communicator - commentator I have ever seen or heard of.
macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:morning: :morning: :morning:

macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i understand your point macca.

macca

Sorry Billy, I thought you were making a statement, I agree Dake is the no 1 bible communicator - commentator I have ever seen or heard of.
macca
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

macca

Post by macca »

Just as the word of God says..... A new creature in Christ Jesus.
Our body did not change, for we need a resurrection to change that.
Our mind(Soul) did not change as we are to renew our minds with the word of God,
receive with meekness the engrafted word that is able to save our souls. you will notice that our souls still need to be saved.

So its the spirit of man that is born again, its a NEW BIRTH of a brand new spirit that has contact with God,
for God is a Spirit and He talks to our spirit, not our bodies or our minds.

Christians need to get out of the natural realm and the realm of the mind if they want Jesus, God the Father and the Holy
Spirit to speak to them, guide them, lead them and help them.......as Paul says in his epistles we must walk in the spirit
and the best way to do that is to pray in the spirit, Tongues, for when we do we speak mysteries to God the Father.
Building up our most holy faith praying in the Holy Spirit.
I thank my God I speak in tongues more than you all. Paul was always in the spirit.

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

You sound like Dad Hagin macca. :angel:

That is very well said.thank you mate.

Go Tigers!!!!!!! :angel: :angel:

macca

Post by macca »

Thanks Billy.

Yellowhead
2 Samuel

Post by Yellowhead »

I can't see why you guy can't see where the bible tell us in many areas, the the Spirit of MAN was DEAD, DEGENERATE, SILENT,
until Christ came and brought salvation (the new birth). That is what happens at salvation is the Spirit which was dead in trespasses and sin is reborn, regenerated. That is a literal happening. It obviously was alive with Adam (even though he spoke to GOD face to face) But when he sinned it died and was not revived or brought to life until salvation.
Yes GOD talked with men many times during the Old Testament but it was always from the sources outside dreams, visions, spoke in his ear, etc.
I love Dake as much as you folks do but each of the scriptures you provides show this.