Dake Bible Discussion BoardBlaspheming the Holy Spirit.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Post by Ironman »

Over the years especially in the work place, and now nearly everywhere I hear people using foul / filthy language every day. Mostly saying, Holy - this, and holy - that, and holy - something else," the words this, and that, and something else, being very foul / filthy language. Both men and women, and even younger teens, and I know most don't even know their doing it. Its become a habit, a second language.

I'm thinking, could this be blaspheming the Holy Spirit as the Scriptures warn?

Mark 3:28-29, Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: V. 29, But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

When blaspheming the Holy Spirit, God says one hath never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation. To never be forgiven would guarantee eternal damnation.

To call something filthy, holy (****), is that blaspheming the Holy Spirit?

When I overhear strangers speak like this I immediately pray God forgive them for they know not what they are saying.

Thoughts ?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Post by branham1965 »

cussing and talking like a devil horrible.it is the language of the unregenerate soul cf Mark 7:20-23.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is attributing to the devil the works or manifestations of the Holy Ghost.

it is unforgivable if done maliciously or knowingly says Reverend Dake in his notes.Matthew 12:32;Mark 3:28;Luke 12:10.

SOME HAVE SEEN THE ANOINTINGS,MIRACLES ,HEALINGS ,SIGNS AND WONDERS OF GOD AND CALL THEM OF THE DEVIL.SOME SAY THAT SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL.OR THE PENTECOSTAL CHARISMATIC OUTPOURINGS ARE OF THE DEVIL .THAT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST.

Reverend Angley said that in the Divine Visitation in 1954 The Lord told him some people would go into his meetings and see the Power of God manifested ...and speak evil and blaspheme the Holy Ghost.Even Preachers.
i knew a few.

The Power of God and Gifts operate through Reverend Angley.

He said that the hour would come that one would either go into God for all His mercy or go into darkness never to return.

the powers of Lucifer would be so strong .that hour is NOW.

my grandparents were both saved and also healed through Reverend Angley's prayers and i received great help from his Ministry.
He is 95 and still doing the works of God .there was some controversy a few years back.some were just elated.because he never once had any controversies.

GOD STILL MIGHTILY CONFIRMS HIS WORD THERE WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING....AS HE HAS FOR 62 YEARS....MARK 16:15-20.

JESUS CHRIST is THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER. HEB 13:8

Ironman wrote:Over the years especially in the work place, and now nearly everywhere I hear people using foul / filthy language every day. Mostly saying, Holy - this, and holy - that, and holy - something else," the words this, and that, and something else, being very foul / filthy language. Both men and women, and even younger teens, and I know most don't even know their doing it. Its become a habit, a second language.

Mark 3:28-29, Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: V. 29, But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

When blaspheming the Holy Spirit, God says one hath never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation. To never be forgiven would guarantee eternal damnation.

When I overhear strangers speak like this I immediately pray God forgive them for they know not what they are saying.

Thoughts ?
Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:cussing and talking like a devil horrible.it is the language of the unregenerate soul cf Mark 7:20-23.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is attributing to the devil the works or manifestations of the Holy Ghost.

it is unforgivable if done maliciously or knowingly says Reverend Dake in his notes.Matthew 12:32;Mark 3:28;Luke 12:10.

SOME HAVE SEEN THE MIRACLES HEALINGS SIGNS AND WONDERS OF GOD AND CALL THEM OF THE DEVIL.SOME SAY THAT SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL.OR THE PENTECOSTAL CHARISMATIC OUTPOURINGS ARE OF THE DEVIL .THEY BLASPHEME BLASPHEME GOD THE HOLY GHOST THE THIRD PERSON OF THE DIVINE TRINITY.
AND IT IS AND ETERNAL SIN.

Reverend Angley said that in the Divine Visitation in 1954 The Lord told him some people would go into his meetings and see the Power of God manifested ...and speak evil and blaspheme the Holy Ghost.Even Preachers.
i knew a few.

my grandparents were both saved and healed through Reverend Angley and i received great help from his Ministry.

Ironman wrote:Over the years especially in the work place, and now nearly everywhere I hear people using foul / filthy language every day. Mostly saying, Holy - this, and holy - that, and holy - something else," the words this, and that, and something else, being very foul / filthy language. Both men and women, and even younger teens, and I know most don't even know their doing it. Its become a habit, a second language.

Thoughts ?
Thanks Billy ! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i love ya in Jesus Christ cobber.
you are the real deal fair dinkum.

billybillabong
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:cussing and talking like a devil horrible.it is the language of the unregenerate soul cf Mark 7:20-23.

SOME HAVE SEEN THE MIRACLES HEALINGS SIGNS AND WONDERS OF GOD AND CALL THEM OF THE DEVIL.SOME SAY THAT SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL.OR THE PENTECOSTAL CHARISMATIC OUTPOURINGS ARE OF THE DEVIL .THEY BLASPHEME BLASPHEME GOD THE HOLY GHOST THE THIRD PERSON OF THE DIVINE TRINITY.
AND IT IS AND ETERNAL SIN.

i knew a few.

my grandparents were both saved and healed through Reverend Angley and i received great help from his Ministry.

Thoughts ?
Thanks Billy ! :angel:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

something i omitted on this.

my son and i went to get some chicken wings tonight.

it was biker night.we forgot.and women were dressed like harlots and it was a big party outside the joint.
it was a sight to behold.

lots of nice bikes were there.

i forgot this... A PERSON IS GIVEN JUST SO MANY STEPS IN LIFE TO COME TO CALVARY AND FIND JESUS.IF THAT PERSON USES UP HIS STEPS TO CALVARY THEN HE OR SHE CAN BLASPHEME THE HOLY GHOST AND NEVER FIND FORGIVENESS....

Thoughts ?