Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Lord, Perfect & Upright People, & Satanic Visitations

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

The Lord, Perfect & Upright People, & Satanic Visitations

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm

• And the LORD said unto Satan, "Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
    • —Job 1:8 King James Version
Do you think that this is an unusual or a usual event? How often does the Lord point out certain perfect and upright people to Satan? How often does He allow Satan to meddle in the affairs of the perfect and upright?

On the other hand, how often do you think the Lord points out the imperfect and unrighteous to Satan?

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

DeafManHealing
Proclaim the Lord is Your God!

Re: The Lord, Perfect & Upright People, & Satanic Visitation

Post by DeafManHealing » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 am

Never thought of it that way. I am certainly not a upright person by Christian standards.

I try to live a Christian life to the best of my ability everyday.

I'd prefer to get a visitation from the Holy Angel of God that way I am 100% safe from satan.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 pm

:angel: :angel:
DeafManHealing wrote:Never thought of it that way. I am certainly not a upright person by Christian standards.

I'd prefer to get a visitation from the Holy Angel of God that way I am 100% safe from satan.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 am

nice post Heath.

branham1965 wrote:
DeafManHealing wrote:Never thought of it that way. I am certainly not a upright person by Christian standards.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:13 am

That it is, Billy.

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:18 pm

I agree with you, Heath. I'd much rather have an angelic visit than a satanic one, for sure!
:angel:

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:59 am

You are welcome especially when you read Mark 9:14-29.

I have seen some students at the school for the deaf that fits this description very perfectly.

I have seen the terrible spiritual struggle as well medical struggle that they go through with elliptical seizures.

One night at the school for the deaf, in the boy's dorm I saw one of the boys while asleep his physical body rise & float along with the bedsheets and he was thrown clear across the bedroom with claws throughout his body and blood was everywhere.

Most movies show three demonic claws. In real life you will see 5 or 10 claws with multiple claws In real life, this is much more frightening to watch.

We knew this was a demonic possession in progress and we ran out of the bedroom really scared so we know the ancient deaf and dumb spirit is for real.

Most normal Deaf people are like me that are normal & play sports are described in Mark 7:31-37.

I feel bad for those who fit the description of Mark 9:14-29.

It doesn't hurt to go on a prayer and fasting once in a while even from Mark 7:31-37 because Jesus Christ went on a 40 days fasting before starting God of Israel's ministry.

That is why I would feel 100% safe with God's Holy Angel visitation. :angel:

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Thank you for the reply, Heath.

I'm sorry you've had to see such things. I've seen people have siezures, too. So, I think I can understand at least some of what you've felt in such situations.

Prayer changes things, that's for sure.

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:09 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Thank you for the reply, Heath.

I'm sorry you've had to see such things. I've seen people have siezures, too. So, I think I can understand at least some of what you've felt in such situations.

Prayer changes things, that's for sure.
Prayers and Fastings changes things. :angel:

luchnia
The Lord Jesus Christ Has Received All Power in Heaven and in Earth

Post by luchnia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:23 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:

I agree with you, Heath. I'd much rather have an angelic visit than a satanic one, for sure!
:angel:
One problem is that most don't know the Word enough to know the difference between a messenger of God and some hallucination or something.

Over my lifetime I have heard numerous stories about how an angel stood at the foot of folks beds and they are 100% sure that is from God, without once questioning such nonsense! If the so called vision were to tell them to go jump in front of a car they problem would do it.

It so perplexes me that folks don't question these things. You would find it easier to reason with a board than most that have had these bizarre encounters.

Word up!