Dake Bible Discussion Boardhow should we address the devil???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

how should we address the devil???

Post by branham1965 »

this has been on my mind.

about spiritual warfare.

ive heard different points of view from good Preachers.

i read the DARB note on Jude about St.Michael saying the LORD rebuke thee.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: how should we address the devil???

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:this has been on my mind.

about spiritual warfare.

All I have to say to him when ever he comes near me is what the Lord said and also Michael. "I SAY TO HIM, THE LORD REBUKE THEE SATAN. "In the Name of Jesus," you have no aurthority over me, I belong to Him, and I and follow Him. (Jesus).

Zech. 3:2, And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jud 1:9, Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you mate.i appreciate that very much. :angel:
Ironman wrote:

about spiritual warfare.

All I have to say to him when ever he comes near me is what the Lord said and also Michael. "I SAY TO HIM, THE LORD REBUKE THEE SATAN. "In the Name of Jesus," you have no aurthority over me, I belong to Him, and I and follow Him. (Jesus).

Zech. 3:2, And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jud 1:9, Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:Thank you mate.i appreciate that very much. :angel:
Ironman wrote:

about spiritual warfare.

My pleasure my friend. We keep it simple and straight to the point. The devil and his cohorts run like rabbits when I remind them of who looks after me, and owns me. I am the property of the Lord. :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

Look at Mark 9:14-29 and the Dake study notes. :angel:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

hello there Heath.

i was referring to the daily spiritual warfare of the believer not exorcism of a devil possessed person.

but thank you very much.can't read it too much. :scrambleup:
DeafManHealing wrote:Look at Mark 9:14-29 and the Dake study notes. :angel:

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

branham1965 wrote:hello there Heath.

i was referring to the daily spiritual warfare of the believer not exorcism of a devil possessed person.

but thank you very much.can't read it too much. :scrambleup:
DeafManHealing wrote:Look at Mark 9:14-29 and the Dake study notes. :angel:
Billy, you are welcome. :angel: