Dake Bible Discussion BoardGrace ,grace,grace,grace,grace....

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Grace ,grace,grace,grace,grace....

Post by branham1965 »

i was watching a bit of the Praise the Lord show from Israel.

Matt and Laurie Crouch are interviewing Joseph Prince.

I tried to watch it but it finally got to me and i came down here to the computer.

ALL THEY TALK ABOUT IS GRACE ...non stop.i mean it is all they talk about...

Reverend Dake fully addressed this false view of Grace in 1949 in God's Plan For Man. :angel:

and later in the Dake Bible.Reverend Dake literally demolishes it and teaches what REAL GRACE IS from the Word of God .

What i would not give to have the Reverend walk on that set imposing as he was with Divine Authority .And right there in the Holy Land LET 'EM HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! And just expound and the truth about Grace from the Word and never open his Bible.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Grace ,grace,grace,grace,grace....

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i was watching a bit of the Praise the Lord show from Israel.

I tried to watch it but it finally got to me and i came down here to the computer.

Reverend Dake fully addressed this false view of Grace in 1949 in God's Plan For Man. :angel:

and later in the Dake Bible.Reverend Dake literally demolishes it and teaches what REAL GRACE IS from the Word of God .

What i would not give to have the Reverend walk on that set imposing as he was with Divine Authority .And right there in the Holy Land LET 'EM HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! And just expound and the truth about Grace from the Word and never open his Bible.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!
He , Rev. Dake, was truly blessed billy.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Amen mate :angel: :angel: :angel:

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i was watching a bit of the Praise the Lord show from Israel.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!
He , Rev. Dake, was truly blessed billy.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

I saw tapes where he gave long sermons citing dozens of Scriptures straight off the top of his head, without looking into the bible, out they came, word for word, book, scripture, verse, word for word, non-stop, supporting everything he taught. When looked up, they were all correct!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

That is what i was referring to mate.Reverend Dake was brilliant.And had a remarkable brain.

BUT he also had THE HOLY SPIRIT USING HIM GREATLY.

Ironman wrote:I saw tapes where he gave long sermons citing dozens of Scriptures straight off the top of his head, without looking into the bible, out they came, word for word, book, scripture, verse, word for word, non-stop, supporting everything he taught. When looked up, they were all correct!

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:That is what i was referring to mate.Reverend Dake was brilliant.And had a remarkable brain.

Ironman wrote:I saw tapes where he gave long sermons citing dozens of Scriptures straight off the top of his head, without looking into the bible, out they came, word for word, book, scripture, verse, word for word, non-stop, supporting everything he taught. When looked up, they were all correct!
He sure did have the Holy Spirit mate ! :angel:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

yes sir he did. :turn-l:

i was not in any way sighs...throwing stones at the three Christians on the show tonight.
they are all Leaders and so forth.

but i believe that they are wrong on this issue. :agrue:

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:That is what i was referring to mate.Reverend Dake was brilliant.And had a remarkable brain.

He sure did have the Holy Spirit mate ! :angel:

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Why do you guys go at it like this? You both have great and powerful points and a little amount of explanation normally takes care of it. Typed text in chat forums can and do often result in mis-understanding.

If we think someone is wrong on their view then back it with God's word and move on for another day. Reasoning, even strong reasoning, the Word of God together is powerful as long as it lines up with the attributes of divine love, yet what happens when we lose respect for another because of our view?

I realize that sometimes that door has to be closed, but if it has to be closed make sure it is closed because God's word declares it such as maybe a doctrine of devils or seducing spirits. Hope you guys don't perceive this the wrong way.

Word up!