Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhere are the dinosaurs?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Where are the dinosaurs?

Post by branham1965 »

in his lessons Reverend Dake said the reason so many children and older ones are falling away to these things

by Athesist teachers is that they teach a 6,000 old Bishop Usher chronology and other crazy junk.it is all rubbish.

the pre -Adamite teaching the REVEREND said would have helped so many to not lose faith.

my son in his high school days and in University heard that junk.and it tore him up.

my boy was happily suprised by the Pre- Adamite teaching :angel: :angel: it goes right along with science.

and another reason is that false teachers are preaching a dead letter dead non HOLY GHOST religion.

WITHOUT THE REAL TRUE HOLY GHOST BIBLE NEW BIRTH AND THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST WITH THE INITIAL EVIDENCE OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND A REAL PENTECOSTAL AZUSA STREET TRUE RELIGION
THESE NO GOOD FALSE HERETIC PREACHERS MOCKING GOD'S PROPHET'S AND HIS HOLY SERVANTS AND THEIR DIVINE GIFTS THEY WILL TURN AWAY FROM THE HOLY BIBLE.

and these heretics WILL be judged for their BLASPHEMIES MATTHEW 12:32.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

:angel: :angel:

And they call us believers in the Pre=Adamite creation and world, heretics ? I have been called a heretic so many times on alleged Christian boards I have lost count.

I don't worry about it, its like water running off a ducks back.

I put a post up on another so-called Christian board, like the one I put on here, "Demons at work" and I got a reprimand from a moderator, He wrote;

"I deleted the pictures of the tribal folk. For future reference, there is no sort of instance or situation in which we'd allow pictures of a topless female to be posted here. I understand that you were trying to make a different point, We basically have zero tolerance for this sort of thing, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in this situation."

I know they cannot handle the truth of the Bible on many doctrins, and I also know now they cannot handle the truth of the fact that demons and the Devil are at work in humans to this day? Many tribes in Africa, South America, and even Australia are led and ruled by demons. So are many people in the west as well.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

Heresy is a tricky business. In the first few centuries of the Church, after the death of the apostles, anyone who was trying to figure out the best way to express what the Bible teaches on certain subjects could easily be accused of 'heresy'. It is very easy to throw the term around far too lightly. If you disagree with me, you're a heretic +wink

I had a Lutheran pastor accuse me of heresy because of 2 John 7 which (literally) says: "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. He feels that verse includes the notion that Jesus Christ comes to us now "in the flesh" by means of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper, something which I totally reject.
Ironman wrote::angel: :angel:

And they call us believers in the Pre=Adamite creation and world, heretics ? I have been called a heretic so many times on alleged Christian boards I have lost count.

I put a post up on another so-called Christian board, like the one I put on here, "Demons at work" and I got a reprimand from a moderator, He wrote;

"I deleted the pictures of the tribal folk. For future reference, there is no sort of instance or situation in which we'd allow pictures of a topless female to be posted here. I understand that you were trying to make a different point, We basically have zero tolerance for this sort of thing, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in this situation."

I know they cannot handle the truth of the Bible on many doctrins, and I also know now they cannot handle the truth of the fact that demons and the Devil are at work in humans to this day? Many tribes in Africa, South America, and even Australia are led and ruled by demons. So are many people in the west as well.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

thanks mate.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

very well said Reverend.
titus213 wrote:Heresy is a tricky business. In the first few centuries of the Church, after the death of the apostles, anyone who was trying to figure out the best way to express what the Bible teaches on certain subjects could easily be accused of 'heresy'. It is very easy to throw the term around far too lightly. If you disagree with me, you're a heretic +wink

I had a Lutheran pastor accuse me of heresy because of 2 John 7 which (literally) says: "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. He feels that verse includes the notion that Jesus Christ comes to us now "in the flesh" by means of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper, something which I totally reject.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Dear Lord.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:People who are trying to affirm a young earth are not scientists.they are quacks.

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old and our Universe is 14 billion years old.
:angel: :angel: :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

In the pre-Adamite days, Lucifer ruled a society of intelligent beings, beings who built cities,

Jer. 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

There is no mention of languages being confused during Lucifers reign. This happened during Nimrods reign on the renewed earth. I don't go along with any of that rubbish about Neanderthals building circles with stalagmites. Devilution is all that is.

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

The two are different ideas from one another also due to their origin.

The one idea (Dake's) is founded upon Scripture regarding the existence of Lucifer as a ruler on the planet (especially Ezekiel 28)

The other idea (Stott's) by his own admission is a supposition not founded upon Scripture but upon the desire to allow for some sort of "hominid" (to agree with the modern scientific "discoveries" which are interpreted to suggest that man advanced from primitive to developed) while also holding onto a historical Adam and Eve. But this is an idea which is not only not found in the Bible, but is contrary to the Bible.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

We have some dinosaurs over here in Australia, they disguise themselves as politicians :mrgreen: