Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Greater Exodus

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

The Greater Exodus

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Has anyone heard of the doctrine of the Greater Exodus?

Basically, it is the teaching that during the time of the bowl judgments of Revelation, the 144,000 will be leading various groups from various places on Earth to Israel under divine protection. An exodus so great so as to nearly remove the first exodus from memory.

THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

bibleman
Administrator

Re: The Greater Exodus

Postby bibleman » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Has anyone heard of the doctrine of the Greater Exodus?

Basically, it is the teaching that during the time of the bowl judgments of Revelation, the 144,000 will be leading various groups from various places on Earth to Israel under divine protection. An exodus so great so as to nearly remove the first exodus from memory.

No I have not heard of it - who is preaching it?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 pm

I heard about it from Zachary Bauer, a Messianic Jewish preacher who holds to the Post-Trib, Pre-Wrath view (or at least one of its variants).

It's two videos long (though there is supposed to be a third video that I haven't seen).

The Greater Exodus: Short Intro

The Greater Exodus: Part 1

The Greater Exodus: Part 2

Edit: I found another video from Zachary Bauer on the topic: Greater Exodus Presentation: Monroe Louisiana

There are lots of other videos about the subject on YouTube. Bauer's claims his position differs from others who hold to this idea of The Greater Exodus in that he has a different position on who the 144,000 may be.

I don't know for sure, but this may be a uniquely Messianic Jewish perspective on End Times Prophecy. I run into a lot of people that hold to Messianic Jewish beliefs, so I look into them from time to time. And, this Greater Exodus perspective was new to me.

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 pm

As a side note, he mentioned owning a Dake Bible in one of his videos (though he thinks it is the worst study bible ever written).

He also likes the Books of Enoch, a lot. Says he devoted a year to studying them and the controversies surrounding them.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Bauer has added another video on the topic of the Greater Exodus:
I haven't finished listening, but he raises a curious issue regarding a possibly satanic plot to promote C-Section births. Something about unnatural birth disqualifying someone from being used by God.

josh6780
Put on the Helmet of Salvation

Postby josh6780 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:

Bauer has added another video on the topic of the Greater Exodus:
I haven't finished listening, but he raises a curious issue regarding a possibly satanic plot to promote C-Section births. Something about unnatural birth disqualifying someone from being used by God.

Interesting theory but what about Jacob? He wasn't firstfruits. David wasn't firstfruits. Do we know if Ruth was a firstborn? Or does firstfruits only have to do with natural birth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 am

Still haven't had a chance to finish it, Josh.

But, I think Bauer is thinking specifically about the the firstborn that open the matrix and how the Lord holds such special in His sight. Not that the Lord doesn't or can't use those that aren't firstborn.

I think Bauer is making a connection between the idea that the 144,000 are "firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb" and the idea of being the first to open the matrix and how those that are come into the world via C-Section are denied their chance to open the matrix, and thus are disqualified from the rights, privileges, and responsibilities that go along with being the firstborn, since they didn't actually open the matrix.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:As a side note, he mentioned owning a Dake Bible in one of his videos (though he thinks it is the worst study bible ever written).

He also likes the Books of Enoch, a lot. Says he devoted a year to studying them and the controversies surrounding them.

If he thinks the Dake Bible is the worst study bible ever written, he is a novice in the Word of God and is being led by the WRONG SPRIT. (In My Opinion)

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:As a side note, he mentioned owning a Dake Bible in one of his videos (though he thinks it is the worst study bible ever written).

If he thinks the Dake Bible is the worst study bible ever written, he is a novice in the Word of God and is being led by the WRONG SPRIT. (In My Opinion)

He would agree with you about him being a novice. He considers himself a student, sharing his thoughts for consideration. He often remind his listeners to check everything he says by the Bible.

I find his thoughts interesting and insightful, even when I disagree with him. He helps provide a window into the Messianic Movement which I otherwise might not have.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”