Dake Bible Discussion BoardLast minute salvation is possible.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Re: Last minute salvation is possible.

Post by DeafManHealing »

Cool construction trucks and coal mines reminds me of Pennsylvania. :angel:

I was doing some research on last mintune salvation.

http://www.jesus.org/death-and-resurrec ... inute.html

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

DeafManHealing wrote:Cool construction trucks and coal mines reminds me of Pennsylvania. :angel:

I was doing some research on last mintune salvation.

http://www.jesus.org/death-and-resurrec ... inute.html
Wasn't that the home of "Big Musky" the worlds largest dragline? :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

they got 'em in Australia twice that size !!!!!!!!!!!!!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

im just defending Haz.i dont know if they have any bigger ones down under.

WHERE IS EVERYONE???????MAN NO ONE POSTS ON HERE ANYMORE.

TIMES BACK THERE WAS ALWAYS A GOOD DUST UP GOING ON.

I MISS THOSE BRAWLS.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Haz, they are shutting down the Bulga drag line over Christmas ??????? strange times indeed.
don't miss the oil changes lol :crazyeyes:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

fussing is not right.it is :neutral: my bad.

branham1965 wrote:im just defending Haz.i dont know if they have any bigger ones down under.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, A coal seam that has caught fire. It smoulders away for many years and when uncovered it can and does catch fire again. See the benches of the cut and the top of the cut above the number 86 on the D11 Clean up dozer?. Very dusty conditions, just imagine we used to operate non-air-conditioned machines for many years and we now wonder why our lungs are nearly wasted?

There's a place called Burning Mountain between Scone and Breeza up north from us where the coal under ground has been burning since forever?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i never heard of such a thing.
you guys had no air conditioning.putting in those hours....
that cant be good for lungs if you are using them.im saddened to hear that.
i never knew coal burned like that in the earth.

Ironman wrote:Billy, A coal seam that has caught fire. It smoulders away for many years and when uncovered it can and does catch fire again. See the benches of the cut and the top of the cut above the number 86 on the D11 Clean up dozer?. Very dusty conditions, just imagine we used to operate non-air-conditioned machines for many years and we now wonder why our lungs are nearly wasted?

There's a place called Burning Mountain between Scone and Breeza up north from us where the coal under ground has been burning since forever?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Air conditioned cabs, I remember we ended up going on strike to get them at our pit, now they all have them. One silly bloke at my 3rd pit called me and others sissies for asking for air cons. After we won and got them, he refused to use them, cough, cough, cough, spit hack, have a smoke or 20, all shift, and when I suggested he close the cabin doors and windows and turn on the air con he told me where to get off the train in no uncertain terms. He retired and within a few years he died! Black lung! Horrid thing that. Talk about dumb?

I wonder if he was saved?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

my dozer :mrgreen: