Dake Bible Discussion BoardLast minute salvation is possible.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Re: Last minute salvation is possible.

Post by DeafManHealing »

I still think it is 100% better to get saved while you or your family & friends are still alive. Of course, Pray for your family & friends. Don't forget to pray for your own salvation too.

I am not disputing these things like near death experiences do happen but n.d.e. events are very rare. It would be much better to count on Jesus Christ per Romans 10:9 while you are alive, even if you are physically ill on your deathbed reading this. You don't die until you have taken that final breath.

100% Better To Call Upon Jesus Christ While You Are Alive. :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

THE WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS THAT NO ONE GETS SAVED AFTER THEY ARE DEAD.WHEN A PERSON IS DECLARED CLINICALLY BRAIN DEAD AND THEIR FUNCTIONS HAVE CEASED THERE IS NO HOPE NONE FOR SALVATION.THE SPIRIT AND SOUL LEAVE THE BODY FOR GOOD ITS OVER.

THESE CASES GIVEN WERE SPECIAL VISIONS AND MANIFESTATIONS .AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THESE VISIONS TOTALLY.

ALL THESE PEOPLE HAD OR HAVE PROVEN MIGHTY WORLDWIDE MINISTRIES WITH GREAT FRUITS.

ANYONE ANYWHERE SAYING THE DEAD GET A SECOND CHANCE IS TOTALLY DECEIVED BY LUCIFER.

SOME FOLKS WERE BETTER OFF WHEN THEY WERE DUMB.THE MORE "EDUCATED" THEY GET
THE MORE WISE IN THEIR OWN CONCEITS AND PUFFED UP THEY ARE .THEY BECOME DITCH DWELLERS.SOME NEVER GET OUT.

THE DAKE BIBLE IS A GREAT SAFETY.NO ONE BREAKS IT DOWN LIKE HE DID.AND HE HAD THE SPIRIT OF GOD OPERATING THROUGH HIM.
I RECENTLY STUDIED SOME OF HIS NOTES ON A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT AND NO OTHER STUDY BIBLE COMES CLOSE.NONE.

SO WHEN SOME KNOT HEAD WHO LEARNED WHAT HE-SHE KNOWS FROM REVEREND DAKE THEN LIKE THE INGRATES THEY ARE ACTUALLY HAVE THE GALL TO PRETEND THEY ARE FARTHER ALONG THAN REVEREND DAKE +smack +smack
HE OR SHE IS ONE VERY DECEIVED PERSON. :-|

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

this was not a punch at any Dake Bible boarders.not a one.posts are filtered and come at me first .always at my thick skull.then at others.
for sure not ever ever you Heath.Please know that.no one here.
im just sick of the world.it gets to me.Controversy in God's Church,101 things.it can drive one +CrazyEyes
i found out that Reverend James Lee Beall a Preacher i admired very very much.His tapes kept me alive when i was driving truck up North.He went to Heaven from a person in Sterling Heights , Michigan.

shalom

branham1965 wrote:THE WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS THAT NO ONE GETS SAVED AFTER THEY ARE DEAD.WHEN A PERSON IS DECLARED CLINICALLY BRAIN DEAD AND THEIR FUNCTIONS HAVE CEASED THERE IS NO HOPE NONE FOR SALVATION.THE SPIRIT AND SOUL LEAVE THE BODY FOR GOOD ITS OVER.

THESE CASES GIVEN WERE SPECIAL VISIONS AND MANIFESTATIONS .AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THESE VISIONS TOTALLY.

ALL THESE PEOPLE HAD OR HAVE PROVEN MIGHTY WORLDWIDE MINISTRIES WITH GREAT FRUITS.

ANYONE ANYWHERE SAYING THE DEAD GET A SECOND CHANCE IS TOTALLY DECEIVED BY LUCIFER.

SOME FOLKS WERE BETTER OFF WHEN THEY WERE DUMB.THE MORE "EDUCATED" THEY GET
THE MORE WISE IN THEIR OWN CONCEITS AND PUFFED UP THEY ARE .THEY BECOME DITCH DWELLERS.SOME NEVER GET OUT.

THE DAKE BIBLE IS A GREAT SAFETY.NO ONE BREAKS IT DOWN LIKE HE DID.AND HE HAD THE SPIRIT OF GOD OPERATING THROUGH HIM.
I RECENTLY STUDIED SOME OF HIS NOTES ON A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT AND NO OTHER STUDY BIBLE COMES CLOSE.NONE.

SO WHEN SOME KNOT HEAD WHO LEARNED WHAT HE-SHE KNOWS FROM REVEREND DAKE THEN LIKE THE INGRATES THEY ARE ACTUALLY HAVE THE GALL TO PRETEND THEY ARE FARTHER ALONG THAN REVEREND DAKE +smack +smack
HE OR SHE IS ONE VERY DECEIVED PERSON. :-|

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

Branham, I know this was not aimed at me or anyone.

The Bible says one or two things in either the Old or New Testament and Everybody has different opinions.

I try to look at it in both ancient biblical times & what our modern world is like today.

The norm is usually once somebody dies, that is it. This is why salvation is so important while alive.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thanks for your kindness DMH.

have a very blessed +tday +tday2 +tday2

kimbo my big old bulldog.

we both cant wait for that turkey. :turn-l:

DeafManHealing wrote:Branham, I know this was not aimed at me or anyone.

The Bible says one or two things in either the Old or New Testament and Everybody has different opinions.

I try to look at it in both ancient biblical times & what our modern world is like today.

The norm is usually once somebody dies, that is it. This is why salvation is so important while alive.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, I have Dad Hagins tapes somewhere here?

I remember when he said he left his body and was being drawn down into Hell, he cried out several times,"GOD!" I'm baptised in water, I'm a member of the church. A loud voice spoke, the place shook, and he began to rise up out of there!

I'm wondering, If Dad was a baptised in water and a member of the church, why was he drawn into Hell in the first place, then let go??

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

He was not really BORN AGAIN as a teenager.

He cried out to God and was saved during this VISION.

He was a Church member.And he was water baptized.He like millions of people...went in a dry sinner and came out a wet one.

He said later the Preacher who immersed him was in all probability not saved.
He remembers preaching to the flowers in his Granny's yard at 3 years of age or so..And he remember when he sinned and died spiritually as you young man.He knew the exact moment.

He got saved after this in this mighty VISION.
This proves Reverend Dake true see Gal 4:19 DARB.One can be born again more than once.
Now when he was in his mothers womb he was marked.
Every Preacher that is/was in Pentecost had great experiences before and at their conversion.
SHALOM MATE.

Ironman wrote:Billy, I have Dad Hagins tapes somewhere here?

I remember when he said he left his body and was being drawn down into Hell, he cried out several times,"GOD!" I'm baptised in water, I'm a member of the church. A loud voice spoke, the place shook, and he began to rise up out of there!

I'm wondering, If Dad was a baptised in water and a member of the church, why was he drawn into Hell in the first place, then let go??

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Thanks Billy! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Ironman wrote:Thanks Billy! :angel:

Thanks for posting .I love to read your posts mate.

HAZ
i wish macca would post more.he is fair dinkum.

you guys were powerful on those evil blokes you guys worked with in the past days. :mrgreen:

i would have loved to see you guys operating those big machines.i have never seen such huge heavy equipment.they look like sci fi machines.they are huge.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:
Ironman wrote:Thanks Billy! :angel:

Thanks for posting .I love to read your posts mate.

HAZ
i wish macca would post more.he is fair dinkum.

you guys were powerful on those evil blokes you guys worked with in the past days. :mrgreen:

i would have loved to see you guys operating those big machines.i have never seen such huge heavy equipment.they look like sci fi machines.they are huge.
Macca used to operate them in his sleep! :lol!:

Me trying to wake him up!

This is many years ago now! Remember the Terexes macca? You had a few at Bulga as well before I came over. We had four I'd put I and a half buckets on one with the 5700 and it nearly buried them. Lol. We even loaded 777's with the 5700 when the Cats or Terexes broke down. half a bucket, dangerous!

The smaller truck in the picture is a Cat. 777, we had four of these as well and we would use them under the 5700 if and when the Terex 789's broke down. The 777 took only half a bucket.
Those were the days billy. macca, see the oil drums in the picture, we had to do our own oil changes back then on the weekends! Fair dinkum, LOl :lol!: :lol!: