Dake Bible Discussion Board10 Things God can't do!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: 10 Things God can't do!

Post by Justaned »

Ironman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Ironman wrote:Justaned wrote
"With that logic all that are raptured will have to die also? So those that say they don't want to die but instead go in the rapture are mistaken they will have to die anyhow????"
Sadly, you just don't get it at all. All that are raptured before the Tribulation are not the two olive trees and the two candle sticks standing before the God of the Earth (Rev. 11:4) This with Zech. 4:3; 11L14, shows that two persons are represented. They were standing before God about 546 B.C. when Zechariah prophesised and they were still there when John prophesised about 96 A.D.

Your logic runs like this. An engineer, an architect and Justaned are stranded on a desert island with only one can of baked beans and no can opener. The engineer suggests lighting a fire to heat up the can so that the contents will expand and force the can to open. The architect says the contents would scatter all over the place, so he suggests building a structure around the fire to catch the contents. Justaned says, Lets assume a can opener. :lol!: You never let the facts get in the way of a good assumption!
You said everyone has to die and I asked about those raptured. And you went off on this goofy nonsense. If you logic can't be supported then just admit it.
Hay, I never said this, God's Word says this;

Hebrews 9:27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (Read this and repent). So, because you don't believe what God has written, your assuming all those who are raptured must come back and die??? Elijah and Enoch being translated about 546 B.C., has nothing to do with the coming rapture.

Some more goofy nonesense just for you. Do you see any resemblance here to someone you know? (How do you keep Justaned in the shower all day? Answer: Give the Justaned a bottle of shampoo which says "lather, rinse, repeat." :lol!: :lol! :lol!: :lol!: :

I have worked you out Justaned. Your the type of person who measures the length of a room by stepping one foot in front of the other, and then uses a micrometer to measure the final remaining space.
Your logic is faulty you claim Enoch and Elijah are the two witnesses because they are the only ones that haven't died, pointing to Hebrews 9:27. However there are going to be a lot of people that haven't died first all those taken in the rapture. I understand that is in the future but if Hebrews 9:27 is an unbreakable law and both Enoch and Elijah have to die then how do you explain those taken in rapture? You set the condition everyone has to die from your reading of Hebrews 9:27 all I'm asking is what about the rapture where all living saints will be taken home without tasting death.

It is your logic now support it.
Without the nonsense please.
Ohhh come on MA888888888T, I am being serious, Ok, I will do my best! Here are three more attempts which I hope will assist you in seeing it!

1. Just before the rapture Justaned, is about to buy a new car and is going on a test drive. They, Justaned and the sales person head off for a test drive, Justaned is driving, Justaned has his foot on the gas, the salesperson, by now panicking has his foot on the brake, while Justaned is looking out the back window telling the sales person where they are going and where they have been.

2. Again, last year, just before yesterday two days before tomorrow and three and a half years before the rapture, a woman patient with a patient discount voucher supplied by the Catholic Church attends a physician's office for a physical, and after undergoing a complete physical exam, The physician said, "I have some very grave news for you. You only have six months to live." The patient asked, "Oh no, what should I do?" The physician replied, "Marry Justaned." "Will that make me live longer?" asked the woman. "No," said the physician, "but it will SEEM longer."

3. During the tribulation, a Bible student asks, can anyone tell me how much is three plus three?", a catholic priest will say, add another three and its "666" any remaining ministers on the earth will say, three plus three, without the extra three = "6." The worlds remaining mathematician's will say "We can demonstrate it equals 6 with the following proof . . . . , and many lawyer's will say "it's 6, but with charges it's 12." marketing expert's will say "it depends - are you a buyer or a seller? . . . . . . Justaned will ask the Bible student, "What do you want it to equal and why?"

Seems like you can't produce any evidence to support your position, how very sad. :agrue:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Justaned wrote;
"Your logic is faulty you claim Enoch and Elijah are the two witnesses because they are the only ones that haven't died, pointing to Hebrews 9:27. However there are going to be a lot of people that haven't died first all those taken in the rapture. I understand that is in the future but if Hebrews 9:27 is an unbreakable law and both Enoch and Elijah have to die then how do you explain those taken in rapture? You set the condition everyone has to die from your reading of Hebrews 9:27 all I'm asking is what about the rapture where all living saints will be taken home without tasting death."

Your truly saying God is faulty in His Word to us regarding this doctrine.

Both Enoch and Elijah, being translated without seeing a natural death on Earth will come back and die their appointed deaths at the hands of the Antichrist. Some argue that since they were translated they should not see death at all but these words are not found in the passages of Hebrews 11:5. Both Enoch and Elijah lived natural lives under the laws fo degeneration and were subject to the law of death. They could not possibly escape such law unless they should live at the time of the rapture, when the mystery of men being translated without seeing death will be fulfilled (1 Corinthians 15:51-58).

1 Corinthians 15:51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55, O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56, The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57, But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58, Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,

Maybe you will understand this now? I-HOPE! and PRAY!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

Ironman wrote:Justaned wrote;
"Your logic is faulty you claim Enoch and Elijah are the two witnesses because they are the only ones that haven't died, pointing to Hebrews 9:27. However there are going to be a lot of people that haven't died first all those taken in the rapture. I understand that is in the future but if Hebrews 9:27 is an unbreakable law and both Enoch and Elijah have to die then how do you explain those taken in rapture? You set the condition everyone has to die from your reading of Hebrews 9:27 all I'm asking is what about the rapture where all living saints will be taken home without tasting death."

Your truly saying God is faulty in His Word to us regarding this doctrine.

Both Enoch and Elijah, being translated without seeing a natural death on Earth will come back and die their appointed deaths at the hands of the Antichrist. Some argue that since they were translated they should not see death at all but these words are not found in the passages of Hebrews 11:5. Both Enoch and Elijah lived natural lives under the laws fo degeneration and were subject to the law of death. They could not possibly escape such law unless they should live at the time of the rapture, when the mystery of men being translated without seeing death will be fulfilled
That sounds good but it isn't scripture so it must be someone's interpretation of future events. And since you don't interpret then how do you have the right to present interpretation?
Ironman wrote:1 Corinthians 15:51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55, O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56, The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57, But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58, Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,

Maybe you will understand this now? I-HOPE! and PRAY!
Oh I totally understand the Rapture, what I don't understand is how you interpret Hebrew 9:27 a verse present to counter reincarnation as saying all men must die including Elijah and Enoch.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"Oh I totally understand the Rapture, what I don't understand is how you interpret Hebrew 9:27 a verse present to counter reincarnation as saying all men must die including Elijah and Enoch."

All men must die once, Hebrews 9:27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Elijah and Enoch have not yet died! They were taken by God before death. They will be sent back by God as the two witnesses and will die at the hands of the antichrist. How come you don't see this? Its as simple as chalk and cheese.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Ironman wrote:
"Oh I totally understand the Rapture, what I don't understand is how you interpret Hebrew 9:27 a verse present to counter reincarnation as saying all men must die including Elijah and Enoch."

All men must die once, Hebrews 9:27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Elijah and Enoch have not yet died! They were taken by God before death. They will be sent back by God as the two witnesses and will die at the hands of the antichrist. How come you don't see this? Its as simple as chalk and cheese.

I don't see it because it isn't stated that way in scripture. It is speculation on your part from the interpretations you made from reading scripture. How come you don't see this? It is as simple as chalk and cheese.
That is point you interpret what you read including scripture but refuse to admit it.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Justaned wrote:
Ironman wrote:

I don't see it because it isn't stated that way in scripture. It is speculation on your part from the interpretations you made from reading scripture. How come you don't see this? It is as simple as chalk and cheese.
That is point you interpret what you read including scripture but refuse to admit it.
So your saying Enoch and Elijah are dead are they?

What about Mary? The catholic Church teaches she was assumed bodily into Heaven, maybe she might be one of the witnesses!