Dake Bible Discussion BoardSin to take medication??

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: Sin to take medication??

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote::neutral: :neutral: :neutral: your post stinks.

macca wrote:What ever is not of faith is sin (missing the mark)
If we take meds we better have faith that they will work.
If we don't take meds we better have faith that we don't need them based on the plain written word of God.

macca

Poo hoo wake up Billy, everything you do corresponds to the amount of faith you have in your actions.

+hammer

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:

If we don't take meds we better have faith that we don't need them based on the plain written word of God.

macca

Poo hoo wake up Billy, everything you do corresponds to the amount of faith you have in your actions.

+hammer
I notice, Poo is a popular subject on this board lately! I was driving between Hinton and Raymond Terrace a few days ago macca, and I saw a sign on a property gate which said; "Horse Poo, $1.50 a bag, Cow Poo, $2.50 a bag. Looks like Cow Poo is more valuable than horse Poo! So if one wants to make a Poo point, one should not say, "Poo hoo," on would be better off saying, "Cow Poo hoo!" :smilecolros: : +wink

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:morning:
im sorry for getting red macca.im sorry for being a ...i forget the word in Au...

saying this im well aware of people on here who accepted medical help in crisis situations.i sure have.

my sister in Florida has in a matter of months become confined to a wheel chair.she is taking medicine to help her ....move .....just move :agrue:

macca wrote:

macca

+hammer

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote::morning:
im sorry for getting red macca.im sorry for being a ...i forget the word in Au...

saying this im well aware of people on here who accepted medical help in crisis situations.i sure have.

my sister in Florida has in a matter of months become confined to a wheel chair.she is taking medicine to help her ....move .....just move :agrue:

macca wrote:

macca

+hammer
I'm sorry to hear that billy about your sister. pain is a terrible thing. My wife takes pain medicine and so do I at times. I'm sure God wont hold that against us.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

Billy,

It is not a sin to take medicine. When Jesus healed the woman with the issue of blood (Matthew 9/Luke 8), Jesus healed the woman and said her faith had made well. In Luke 8 we are told that she had spent all she had on physicians and was no healed. Jesus did not condemn her for this nor use this as an example to teach against physicians and medicine. God is the one who heals, it may be a miracle that defies natural laws or medicine it is still His power that does it.