Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhere are the people in 1 Cor 11:30

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Where are the people in 1 Cor 11:30

Post by branham1965 »

these Yanks cant remember batfink.but i do.

watch the Dark Kight Rises mate.
BANE is an awesome bloke.
Ironman wrote:Thats funny!

I cannot be hurt by personal insults or personal attacks for my (Bat'fink) wings are like a shield of steel!! +wink :-D

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:these Yanks cant remember batfink.but i do.

watch the Dark Kight Rises mate.
BANE is an awesome bloke.
Ironman wrote:Thats funny!

I cannot be hurt by personal insults or personal attacks for my (Bat'fink) wings are like a shield of steel!! +wink :-D
[video][/video]

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

To the_truth, Dolph, and Justaned...

Many thanks for your kindness, and warm welcome. In the wardroom of naval vessels, it's forbidden to talk of politics, sex, or religion. To that, I agree, for I have no interest in the first two, having become a eunuch for Christ, and I abhor "religion." Faith in Christ Jesus, is vastly different, as I see in those I've so far seen within this forum. Love for God, in all Three Persons, as well as the precious Holy Bible, is, for me, an all consuming fire. God's Love, Mercy, and Grace, are reasons enough to love Him/Them, and I will spend an eternity of eternities, praising and worshiping Him/Them.

My passions are leading the Lost to The Lord, that they might receive Eternal Life through Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with God, The Father, receiving The Increase... Likewise, as stated, when The Lord Speaks, I listen, and I do repeat what He says. The former is with great excitement and eagerness. The other, is with much fear and trembling. The first is without worry, for time spent in preparation to do The Lord's Will, is never wasted. The latter, is not a role sought by any "normal" man or woman, lest one fall into the dangers of arrogance or vanity. Humility, as taught by The Holy Spirit, necessitates always putting God, and His Word, before self- with NO exceptions. Once one follows that path, there is no turning back, for serving and pleasing God, is of paramount importance, and nothing else can suffice...

Our lives, to us, depending upon where we are with God, and whether or not we are in His Will, affects how we perceive the passage of time. Often, time, as measured experientially, can appear too fast, too slow, too long, or too short. How we act, or perform, in accordance with His Will, determines whether or not we have been profitable, cognizant and compliant, with what The Lord has commanded, led us to follow, or even be... If we continually practice His Presence, we are more likely to be in His Will, following His Spirit, and giving God the glory. Time spent in His Presence, doing His Will, goes very quickly. NOT being in God's Will, is fraught with obstacles, worry, fear, and very real dangers. One must never forget, that God chastises those whom He loves...

If by what I write, say, or do, others judge me "good," then that is to God's glory, for by myself, of myself, I am not "good," but am being in accord with God's Holy Spirit. It is, sometimes, a constant tug-of-war with the flesh, versus the Spirit, for that which is "easy," is not always "good." I am a very literal and simple man, by no means concerned with status, station, position, or standing with anyone, but God. When I please Him, it is because I have been obedient, seeking to be an honest servant of God, rather than someone seeking favor, or visibility. In what are known as "prepper circles," this would be the definition of a "gray man." One who seeks not the limelight, but is not hesitant to do what is right, in the sight of God.

This forum has much of what I crave. Intelligent discourse, scholarship, passionate and earnest defense of The Faith, and as steel on steel engenders a sharpening of the same, a constant dynamic of honing one's abilities in a "safe" environment. Much can be learned, shared, and utilized to enhance The Church, and strengthen The Body of Christ. God, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, is/are, the ultimate gentleman/gentlemen. Why? It is because God never intrudes, and always remembers, that He gave us "free will." I am a slave, or bond servant of Christ Jesus. Like all mature Christians, it's no longer, "my will," but rather, "His Will be done..." When I'm in His Will, I am happy, content.

Let us all, therefore, seek to always to be "Christ-like," in all we say, think, or do. As Christ Jesus was obedient to The Father, so too, must we strive to follow in His Footsteps...

Maranatha

Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Watchman2013 wrote:I would like to thank Justaned for his steadfast defense of The Faith, as well as his walking in The Lord's Light. I'm too new to this Forum, to know everyone, and their stances on particular subjects. When The Lord speaks, I listen, and I do as He Says. My post, above, stands. Our God is NOT PLEASED with obstreperous, mean-spirited, childish behavior. Visitors, even those who are, as yet, non-Believers, have certainly seen what has transpired here. Do not bring The Cause of Christ unto reproach...

You haven't been here long enough to see it all?

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:(Luke 6:37).

All is not what it seems all the time! +wink

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

Hello, IronMan,

I judge not the individual, but the tenor of the discourse, and the spirit with which it is conducted. Are we not all to be "fruit inspectors?" For is it not written, "by their fruits, ye shall know them?" If so, by what conclusions is one to have, after observing, and comparing with The Word of God? Is it better, then, to ignore that which is hurtful, or to cause those not in Christ, to draw conclusions that are not efficacious to the cause of Christ? It is for the cause of Christ, that all who abide here, seek the Will of God, and the better understanding of The Word of God, and in so doing, the better to represent Him Who first loved us, and called us to His Purpose. Therefore, is it not better to purport ourselves in a manner more fitting to God, lest any should stumble, and miss the Glory of God?

IronMan, I was in your beautiful country on R&R, back in 1971. Your fellow citizens were gracious, friendly, and welcomed us to their clement shores. I only regret that I did not have Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as my personal Lord and Savior at that time. That came about in early 1972, when I made Jesus Christ, The Lord of my life... I imagine that had I been so blessed to know The Lord Jesus Christ during my time in Darwin, Cannes, and Brisbane, Australia, and the world, would most assuredly have been even more beautiful...

I wish you and yours all the best, for my opinions concerning Australia, and it's people, are based upon wonderful experiences there.

Maranatha

Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Watchman2013 wrote:Hello, IronMan,

I judge not the individual, but the tenor of the discourse, and the spirit with which it is conducted. Are we not all to be "fruit inspectors?" For is it not written, "by their fruits, ye shall know them?" If so, by what conclusions is one to have, after observing, and comparing with The Word of God? Is it better, then, to ignore that which is hurtful, or to cause those not in Christ, to draw conclusions that are not efficacious to the cause of Christ? It is for the cause of Christ, that all who abide here, seek the Will of God, and the better understanding of The Word of God, and in so doing, the better to represent Him Who first loved us, and called us to His Purpose. Therefore, is it not better to purport ourselves in a manner more fitting to God, lest any should stumble, and miss the Glory of God?

IronMan, I was in your beautiful country on R&R, back in 1971. Your fellow citizens were gracious, friendly, and welcomed us to their clement shores. I only regret that I did not have Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as my personal Lord and Savior at that time. That came about in early 1972, when I made Jesus Christ, The Lord of my life... I imagine that had I been so blessed to know The Lord Jesus Christ during my time in Darwin, Cannes, and Brisbane, Australia, and the world, would most assuredly have been even more beautiful...

I wish you and yours all the best, for my opinions concerning Australia, and it's people, are based upon wonderful experiences there.

Maranatha

Watchman2013
Thank you, and the same to you mate.
"I judge not the individual, but the tenor of the discourse, and the spirit with which it is conducted."

No one is perfect, YET? but I'm working on it! :-D

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?