Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhere are the people in 1 Cor 11:30

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: Where are the people in 1 Cor 11:30

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Justaned wrote:In 1 Cor. 11:27-34 there is an admonishment of making sure we are taking communion correctly. In that admonishment there is a warning that some are weak, sick and have died because they did not take communion rightly.

Those that died where are they in heaven or in eternal damnation? Why?
You seem obsessed with where people, sinners are after death?????? Why?

If you don't know the answer that is okay so why do you feel you must launch a personal attack on me? :shocked!:
So you consider my statement, "You seem obsessed with where people, sinners are after death?????? Why?" a personal attack do you? :crazyeyes:
"You seemed obsessed" is about my person rather than a normal response to open question.

You are suggesting I have an obsession yet you are certainly not qualified or in the position to make such calls.

So the comment is totally without merit.

The only conclusion one can come to about someone that would make such a groundless remark is to assume they have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion yet they want to try to invalidate the person that asked the question.
Awwwwww, :shocked!:
"Some people on here, notice I never mentioned names, need to grow some fangs, y'a cant say boo with out being accused of hurting them??? LOL."

Ok, from now on, you can do all the thinnin around here Baba Looey! :smile: :-D
[video][/video]

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Thats funny!

I cannot be hurt by personal insults or personal attacks for my (Bat'fink) wings are like a shield of steel!! +wink :-D

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

It is not a matter of being hurt or not it is about the image we as "Christians" present to the world. If we can't discuss our faith without being attacked by another Christian what does that say about our religion?

Is it really doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or is it do what you want and let the chips fall as they may.

I say there should be a difference in the way we treat each other. Apparently some of you think not.

enough said.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Justaned wrote:It is not a matter of being hurt or not it is about the image we as "Christians" present to the world. If we can't discuss our faith without being attacked by another Christian what does that say about our religion?

Is it really doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or is it do what you want and let the chips fall as they may.

I say there should be a difference in the way we treat each other. Apparently some of you think not.

enough said.
Come on, lighten up Justaned its not all gloom and doom! If I have offended you I am truly sorry!! Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

Justaned wrote:It is not a matter of being hurt or not it is about the image we as "Christians" present to the world. If we can't discuss our faith without being attacked by another Christian what does that say about our religion?

enough said.
How we comport ourselves, amongst ourselves, whether or not amongst non-Believers, is crucial. If there is not comity and mutual respect, does not the non-Believer's' perception of Christ suffer? If by not treating others, as we would ourselves wish to be treated, does this not show us to be hypocrites to a dead and dying world?

What does a Believer in Christ have to offer a non-Believer?

LOVE. God's unconditional love. If we do not, AT ALL TIMES SHOW FORTH THE LOVE OF CHRIST FOR US, THAT WE MUST HAVE FOR EACH OTHER, WE SHOW OURSELVES NO BETTER THAN THE WORLD!!!.

Would Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, approve your behavior toward those who walk in His Love, because of your "cults of personality," and your pride? I am commanded to say, "No!"

How dare any think more highly of themselves, than they ought! Have some of you so easily forgotten, or put aside, The Lord's teachings? Has your vanity so clouded your judgment, that you know better than The Son of God, Himself? Have you, in your arrogance, made His Teachings, Life, Sacrifice, Resurrection, Ascension, and subsequent actions meaningless?

If so, t'would be better if a millstone be roped to your necks, and you be tossed into the sea! That any non-Believer be dissuaded from hearing The Glorious Gospel of Christ Jesus, as unto Salvation, is unconscionable!

REPENT!!! ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS!!! It is not The Father's will that ANY should perish! Put away your childish behavior, get right with God, The Father, God the Son, and God The Holy Spirit, for what you have done, greaves Them deeply.

Apologize, one to another, and ask for forgiveness. Embrace one another with a Holy Kiss. THEN be about the work of The Ministry, "lest another, your bishopric shall take..."

What is the most important task of Believers? To reach the lost, and to usher them into The Kingdom of God. NEVER FORGET, YOU MAY BE THE ONLY "CHRIST," THAT NON-BELIEVERS MAY EVER SEE!!!. Likewise, to the Believer, earth is the only Hell, they'll ever know. However, to the non-Believer, earth is the only "Heaven" they'll ever know.

Be obedient to God, and His Word!

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

I would like to thank Justaned for his steadfast defense of The Faith, as well as his walking in The Lord's Light. I'm too new to this Forum, to know everyone, and their stances on particular subjects. When The Lord speaks, I listen, and I do as He Says. My post, above, stands. Our God is NOT PLEASED with obstreperous, mean-spirited, childish behavior. Visitors, even those who are, as yet, non-Believers, have certainly seen what has transpired here. Do not bring The Cause of Christ unto reproach...

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

the_truth

Post by the_truth »

Watchman2013 wrote:I would like to thank Justaned for his steadfast defense of The Faith, as well as his walking in The Lord's Light. I'm too new to this Forum, to know everyone, and their stances on particular subjects. When The Lord speaks, I listen, and I do as He Says. My post, above, stands. Our God is NOT PLEASED with obstreperous, mean-spirited, childish behavior. Visitors, even those who are, as yet, non-Believers, have certainly seen what has transpired here. Do not bring The Cause of Christ unto reproach...
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Wise words indeed. http://www.dakebibleboard.com/posting.p ... =2&p=68707

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

the_truth wrote:
Watchman2013 wrote:I would like to thank Justaned for his steadfast defense of The Faith, as well as his walking in The Lord's Light. I'm too new to this Forum, to know everyone, and their stances on particular subjects. When The Lord speaks, I listen, and I do as He Says. My post, above, stands. Our God is NOT PLEASED with obstreperous, mean-spirited, childish behavior. Visitors, even those who are, as yet, non-Believers, have certainly seen what has transpired here. Do not bring The Cause of Christ unto reproach...

Thanks to you both but give God the Glory. Any wisdom or anything good you found in my post came from God. I am but a mere servant.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
the_truth wrote:

Thanks to you both but give God the Glory. Any wisdom or anything good you found in my post came from God. I am but a mere servant.
Ed,

May I add that you are the 2nd most humble man I have ever met!

Barney Fife is the first!

[video][/video]

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
the_truth wrote:

Ed,

May I add that you are the 2nd most humble man I have ever met!

Barney Fife is the first!

[video][/video]

smack! turn!

Okay bibleman I turned my other cheek so you can slap it to. It seems that whatever I say it troubles you.