Dake Bible Discussion BoardA wonderful man of God goes home to be with the Lord!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: A wonderful man of God goes home to be with the Lord!

Post by branham1965 »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
oh no ... Dear God...i can hardly see to type this.....my heart is just broken.that knife in the gut feeling.
ONLY God knows how many millions He and his dear Daisy won into the Kingdom...he was such an incredible unique and powerful man.now he is gone to his reward.
God confirmed his Word through Dr.Osborn with SIGNS AND WONDERS MIRACLES HEALINGS AND DEVILS RAN FROM HIM. :arrow:
:| eyesockets with no eyeballs were recreated in his meetings.the Miracles of his Lord were done through him ....Bible Miracles were real and plenty in his great Ministry.
:agrue: i just got 3 books by him :arrow:
Soulwinning revised with Ladonna Osborn,Believers in Action,and the Message that Works :What we told Millions in 73 Nations for 53 years....MILLIONS!!!!!!! :arrow: :arrow:

T.L.Osborn was a five star General in God's True Army.the REAL Jesus Army.whew...

and that means there is one less one here ...one less .... :arrow: :arrow:
we SHOULD mourn.when a dear friend of his and Daisy died in the 60's it was he who cried out and said "oh God judgement judgement .when the prophet or servant of God is killed."he was very heartbroken when his Minister friend was killed by a drunk driver in 1965.he stayed loyal and true to his friend when others wrote him off.he knew he had got off center im sure.but they loved each other. :arrow: :arrow: whew...

MAY DR.T.L. REST IN PEACE...WITH HIS DAISY :arrow:
i can almost hear a few of his dear ones in Heaven saying with great joy "Hello Tommie....we have been waiting for you... and multitudes who he won for Jesus rushing to meet him " :arrow:
God love you T.L. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

bibleman wrote:I was sadden to learn that TL Osborn went home to be with the Lord on Valentines day last week, 2/14/2013. He was 89 years old.

The first book I ever read in my life (all the way through) was his book Healing the Sick and Casting out Devils. It truly changed my life and taught me that God loved me and wanted me well! Since way back in 1975 when I read that book a lot has happened in my live and a lot of it I owe to TL. He truly shaped my life with his positive faith message that God loved everybody and wanted the best for mankind.

Congratulations TL - you have made it through to your reward. If I could ever do 1% of what you did in life I would consider my life well lived.

I will miss him.

http://www.osborn.org/site/sections/1

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Boy am i a dope :neutral: i still miss my father and he died 43 years ago +crazyhead

T L did not have to put on anything, God did it all, what you saw was the real deal..

macca

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

graceforme
Hosea

Post by graceforme »

macca wrote:Boy am i a dope :neutral: i still miss my father and he died 43 years ago +crazyhead

T L did not have to put on anything, God did it all, what you saw was the real deal..

macca
You're not a dope. We all miss our loved ones who've passed to their eternal reward - and that's okay. My brother died in 2002, my Mom in 2005, and my Dad 5 months after her. I was devastated because I didn't want to give them up, but I was joyful that they had gone to such a wonderful place, never to suffer again, but to enjoy perfect peace, harmony, and fellowship with Jesus Christ. But, I still miss them every day - I'm just learning to cope better.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance" Psalm 33:12

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

The charmisa article is very interesting. :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

please pardom my smilies cry faces etc.im a bit expressive.

i shed tears when i heard this.and id be :o if i did not.im talking about me.im trying to express myself like a human and not a walrus.

thanks.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

"JESUS WEPT."

macca wrote:Maybe i am out of line here with what i am about to say,,, delete it if it is Leon..

Why do people get so upset when someone dies????? especially christians?

As Paul wrote: But i would not have you ignorant, brethern, concerning them which are dead, That you sorrow NOT, even as others which have no hope.

Death for the christian is nothing but a step into heaven and the presence of God,

The problem as i see it is that the christian has not considered themself dead in Christ and alive to God, they have not crucified their flesh and have no idea how to walk in the spirit...

If they did, death would hold no fear or mystery and would be welcomed as it was with Paul Phil. 1:23;

I believe its party time at the Osborns who know God so well..

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i missed that portion in Pastor Bibles post.my bad big macca.excuse me. :o

i do think we are taught by TRADITION that its wrong to mourn our loved ones passing's.

the Churches and the Saints Paul left in Acts cried like babies for him.they loved him.they were going to miss never seeing him again .and he wept for them!!! he knew by the HOLY GHOST THAT :vamp: WOLVES :vamp:with religious spirits ... were coming.Acts 20. :agrue:

Paul didnt say we dont mourn.he said we mourn but we have hope.laugh with him that laughs.weep with those who weep.