Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhen Christians Die of Cancer

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Re: When Christians Die of Cancer

Post by davido »

DeafManHealing:
pull up this website

http://holyghostfire.org/ourministries.html

As the saints pray and fast, the Lord very often shows them the amount to give.
(As for myself, I do not give to this ministry, as I've
purchased all the books, however, the Lord can show you whom to support
and exactly how much. What a blessing to know
that my support of what mission is where God wants
it and tells me how much exactly. That a relief to give
with God's own revelation, than to give amiss and
relieves me of any false guilt, having received and
have been obedient to The Lord. It is far more satisfying to give having the direct revelation and knowing what you're giving is of God.)

In this manner the Lord supplies all the needs. Kindly write in and let us hear from you. Jim Bauman Write to:
(email this address:)
jimbauman9840@yahoo.com

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

Thank you David. I will have to look at these this weekend. :angel:

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

You're welcome DeafManHealing.
God bless you.

tom4jean

Post by tom4jean »

It is very easy to talk about Christians lack of faith etc... When we hear stories like this but the reality is Christians do die, and sometimes of cancer. Right now at this time there are 2 people in our fellowship with terminal cancer that we have been praying for as a fellowship for over a year for their healing, and so far the Lord has not answered those prayers.
Give up? No way. Blame people’s lack of faith? I don’t think that is the way either.
Kathryn Kuhlman saw literally thousands of people healed under her ministry (more than any other modern ministry I know about) and she also talked about the many that were not healed. She saw people that were confirmed atheists and did not believe in God or healing, healed instantly, and she saw Christians that believed with all their hearts that were not healed and died.
Her answer to that? She always said that she did not know why and who could fathom the mind of God, and then go on to say that it was his mercy when He did heal.
Personally I would not think of walking up to a grieving family left behind and tell them they, or their loved one did not have enough faith.
That attitude has damaged more relationships in the Body of Christ, and in my opinion is just plain wrong.
By the way we have also seen people with terminal cancer instantly healed in our fellowship. Again why not the other two that sick now? I don’t know, and who can fathom the mind of God. Not me. But I keep praying.
Tom