Dake Bible Discussion BoardDake VIP Member

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Dake VIP Member

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:Congratulations to these four members.
+ :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

A note as to why the need for VIP members.

What has happened is that some people who post on here are against the Bible and the teachings of the honored name sake of this Board. Against things like healing, the Tribulation, Answered prayer, etc.

So the VIP members are a way to say to those who read this board that these are people that can be trusted and have credibility where the Bible and Dake's teachings are concerned.

Sort of like being on a Computer Board - those who are Apple computer users know more about Apple computers than Windows users! You would ask them Apple questions. The reverse could be said about Windows Users - they know more about Windows than the Apple guys.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

Actually, I see this as a way to cause division and strife. You have one group that is 100% in agreement with Dake and anyone else who is not is what, not trustworthy? You automatically equate that Dake's teachings and the Bible are the same. Are you elevating Dake's teaching to be on the same level as Scripture? Are you saying that Dake is perfect?

BTW, Congrats to the four VIP members and as someone else said that you should include yourself in that list also Leon.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

im happy for the fab four.

but... i think YOU are right Scott.
scottae316 wrote:Actually, I see this as a way to cause division and strife. You have one group that is 100% in agreement with Dake and anyone else who is not is what, not trustworthy? You automatically equate that Dake's teachings and the Bible are the same. Are you elevating Dake's teaching to be on the same level as Scripture? Are you saying that Dake is perfect?

BTW, Congrats to the four VIP members and as someone else said that you should include yourself in that list also Leon.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

scottae316 wrote:Actually, I see this as a way to cause division and strife. You have one group that is 100% in agreement with Dake and anyone else who is not is what, not trustworthy? You automatically equate that Dake's teachings and the Bible are the same. Are you elevating Dake's teaching to be on the same level as Scripture? Are you saying that Dake is perfect?

Hi Scott,

If you go to a mechanic for your car. Who would you trust more a "certified mechanic" or a mechanic that has not been certified? Same idea.

I don't think anyone is 100% in agreement with Dake.

Others are trustworthy. If I wanted to know about Calvinism I would NOT ask me, I would ask Ed. If I wanted to know about Jesus Only, I would ask Billy, If I wanted to know about those who do not believe in the book of Revelation being future, I would ask Ray.

And no for the 100th time Dake teachings and the Bible are NOT the same. I have never believed or advocated that.

No of course Dake is not perfect.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

scottae316

Post by scottae316 »

bibleman wrote:

Hi Scott,

If you go to a mechanic for your car. Who would you trust more a "certified mechanic" or a mechanic that has not been certified? Same idea.

Others are trustworthy. If I wanted to know about Calvinism I would NOT ask me, I would ask Ed. If I wanted to know about Jesus Only, I would ask Billy, If I wanted to know about those who do not believe in the book of Revelation being future, I would ask Ray.

And no for the 100th time Dake teachings and the Bible are NOT the same. I have never believed or advocated that.

Hi Leon,

Then why is it that in order to be a VIP you must agree with Dake? And for the 101 when you say you are going to quote the Bible, the vast majority of the time you quote from GPFM or the notes from the DARB. And I believe I have heard you say something different on the Bible and Dake if you remember. So, Ed could not be a certified member or Ray?

And for the record I would go to a competent mechanic, being certified as a mechanic does not equate to repair skills. I worked in the parts supply business for years and knew certified mechanics that I would not want to pump gas in my car let alone touch them with a wrench. And the proper term is certified technician, not mechanic.

I would hesitate to ask Ed about Calvinism, he is not a Calvinist. You would be more knowledgeable as you graduated from a Presbyterian/Reformed Seminary.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

scottae316 wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Hi Scott,

Hi Leon,

Then why is it that in order to be a VIP you must agree with Dake? And for the 101 when you say you are going to quote the Bible, the vast majority of the time you quote from GPFM or the notes from the DARB. And I believe I have heard you say something different on the Bible and Dake if you remember. So, Ed could not be a certified member or Ray?

And for the record I would go to a competent mechanic, being certified as a mechanic does not equate to repair skills. I worked in the parts supply business for years and knew certified mechanics that I would not want to pump gas in my car let alone touch them with a wrench. And the proper term is certified technician, not mechanic.

I would hesitate to ask Ed about Calvinism, he is not a Calvinist. You would be more knowledgeable as you graduated from a Presbyterian/Reformed Seminary.
Hi Scott,

Then why is it that in order to be a VIP you must agree with Dake?

What? Because this is a DAKE BIBLE DISCUSSION BOARD!

In South Carolina it is still mechanic!

Don't remind me!

God bless
Leon Bible

scottae316

Post by scottae316 »

bibleman wrote:
scottae316 wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Hi Scott,

Hi Leon,

Hi Scott,

Then why is it that in order to be a VIP you must agree with Dake?

What? Because this is a DAKE BIBLE DISCUSSION BOARD!

You keep flipping on this, is it a board devoted to study the Bible OR is it a board devoted to the teachings of Dake and his interpretations of the Bible?

In South Carolina it is still mechanic!

Well, then you must have no certified technicians in South Carolina or does South Carolina have their own certification system? ASE certifies only technicians and automotive dealerships only have factory trained and certified technicians who often also hold ASE certification.

Don't remind me!

I have no need to remind you of that which you already know so well :mrgreen:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:

Hi Scott,

I own two, a 2006 and also a brand new Dec, 2012 NISSAN 4 wheel drive off road vehicles. When they need servicing I take them to an authorised NISSAN Dealership. I dont go to the local Go-Go-Mobile dealership? When I had Holdens, I took them to the Holden dealership for servicing. Its a no brainer.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Love the avatar mate!

I know your not interested in this but here goes. If you came across a bloke who could quote every single Scripture in the entire Bible, New and Old Testament on any subject, any doctrin one chooses without even looking at or into a Bible, and tell you what the subject or doctrin was about and taught, what would you think about such a man? Is he a sharelatan? Is he a swindler, is he a con-artist? or is he blessed by God with a knowledge of Scripture similar to what Christ Jesus had? I would think the latter and would take carefull notice of everything he said. Thats my opinion.