Dake Bible Discussion BoardCAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: CAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:macca
shalom.
we see NOT yet we believe said the Lord.in that day all will see HIM and have no need of faith.right??im no scholar or Preacher.im asking.
((((i feel depressed being on here today.in Bible days they ripped their clothes off,shaved their heads, mourned in ashes... :agrue: i know we all love and feel for Reverend Pastor Bible and his family.i do.my God.))))
JESUS IS GOING TO BE ON THE THRONE.ALL POWER GIVEN HIM FROM THE FATHER GOD!!!!JESUS THE KING OF GLORY ON EARTH AGAIN!!!!JESUS THE LAMB NOW THE LION!!!!
:| :| how can anyone even the most rotten rebel not repent???!!!!i dont see it!!!!
as ive said im not into eschatology like some.why???i was standing outside a bookstore in Warren.late 1970's.
an Elder brother from my Church told me people get into this real heavy because they are not praying properly and reading their own Bibles etc.etc.stay off it billy.i did.put that DARB down.i did.
no kissing on dates.it was so.
you are not to go to College.i did not.are you following me?????????we were like a Discipling- Shepherding Church.
EVER HEARD OF THOSE CHARISMATIC VICTORY WORD?????????EVER HEARD OF THE FORT LAUDERDALE FAB 5????GIVE ME A WITNESS!!!!!
we were pre -trib .rapture. the Preacher was VERY REAL. he used the DARB.but he was enigmatic.long story.

T.D .JAKES SURE CAN PREACH.....ON TBN NOW.
macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:thank you both for replying.Rev.Dave...Rev.Fisher
its hard for me to comprehend that the Lord Jesus Himself will be here in Jerusalem and ANYONE will what say no you are not the Messiah no we dont believe in you.it seems strange to me.of course that doesnt make it not so.im just being honest.

When we think about what happened after Jesus rose from the dead and all that happened during that time before He went back to heaven,,,,

I find it not strange that there will be people that will deny Him to His face, remember how many stayed in Jerusalem in the upper room after Jesus appeared to over 500 hundred people and commanded them to wait for the Holy Spirit ? 120 out of 500 not a good start.

Also we believe by "FAITH" not seeing or touching Jesus now so will it be any different then when they can see and touch Him? the proud will always be proud as the self rightious will always be "i can do it myself".

macca

Yes i know it seems like it would be impossible to not accept Jesus as no 1 King of Kings etc..... But look at Satan, he was with God watching all that God did and still rebelled.
At the end of Jesus's reign of a 1,000 (long time for some :mrgreen: ) years, a whole bunch of people will rebel again, even after they lived with Jesus reigning as King over this world?????

It comes down to choice, what will we accept, a total ruler of our lives? or will we still want to be our own God!!!!!!..

and that applies to who has headship over us as well, they do not take the place of Jesus in our lives, we obey Jesus not man.

macca

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:
Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:
its hard for me to comprehend that the Lord Jesus Himself will be here in Jerusalem and ANYONE will what say no you are not the Messiah no we dont believe in you.it seems strange to me.of course that doesnt make it not so.im just being honest.

When we think about what happened after Jesus rose from the dead and all that happened during that time before He went back to heaven,,,,

I find it not strange that there will be people that will deny Him to His face, remember how many stayed in Jerusalem in the upper room after Jesus appeared to over 500 hundred people and commanded them to wait for the Holy Spirit ? 120 out of 500 not a good start.

Also we believe by "FAITH" not seeing or touching Jesus now so will it be any different then when they can see and touch Him? the proud will always be proud as the self rightious will always be "i can do it myself".

macca
Thanks macca. When I get down and start thinking of all my past sins, which I know I shouldnt do, but it creeps in somehow, I ask God to forgive me in Jesus name, and I tell Him that I believe in Him, and His Son Jesus who'm He sent, and all they have done for sinners like me. I BELIEVE IN THEM! without seeing, I believe His Word, the Bible. Jesus said thats about all we need do beside remain sin free as best we can! Cheers, Mate.

I was shocked when i first heard this coming out of the mouth of a work mate. ""I am MY OWN saviour"" :shocked!:
I hope your not refering to me macca, where or when did I say I am my own saviour??? I believe in Jesus Christ and in Him who sent him. Jesus is my personal saviour, no one else! Your referring to Spadge or someone like that aren't you?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:
Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:

macca
Thanks macca. When I get down and start thinking of all my past sins, which I know I shouldnt do, but it creeps in somehow, I ask God to forgive me in Jesus name, and I tell Him that I believe in Him, and His Son Jesus who'm He sent, and all they have done for sinners like me. I BELIEVE IN THEM! without seeing, I believe His Word, the Bible. Jesus said thats about all we need do beside remain sin free as best we can! Cheers, Mate.

I was shocked when i first heard this coming out of the mouth of a work mate. ""I am MY OWN saviour"" :shocked!:
I hope your not refering to me macca, where or when did I say I am my own saviour??? I believe in Jesus Christ and in Him who sent him. Jesus is my personal saviour, no one else! Your referring to Spadge or someone like that aren't you?

Normy hales,,,,,

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Normy Hales,,,,, his own saviour? breaking up with his girlfriend left him homeless! And his two wrongs are only the beginning.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ray

Post by Ray »

Brother Fisher,
Earlier in this thread you wrote
Speaking of the earth during the Millennium:

"Yet we are shown that even during this time during which Satan is bound, people will still have sin in their hearts."

As I have stated what I thought to be the effects of satan being bound.

Tell me Please What do you see as the effect of "satan being bound" ??

Ray

Post by Ray »

fatherfisher wrote:Dake teaches that during the Millennium the Holy Spirit will be poured out and the knowledge of the Lord will spread worldwide, with Jewish missionaries leading the way in evangelizing the nations. So Gentiles can be saved during both the Tribulation and the Millennium; however, they would not be part of the Church. They would be part of God's kingdom as it takes shape in a new theocracy during the 1,000-year reign of Christ and the saints.
Brother Fisher,
1.) "Dake teaches that during the Millennium the Holy Spirit will be poured out and the knowledge of the Lord will spread worldwide."
{The HOLY SPIRIT has and is being poured out in this age and the knowledge of The LORD has been and is being spread worldwide, otherwise how could there be TRUE Salvation of any of mankind worldwide?}

2.) "With Jewish missionaries leading the way in evangelizing the nations."
{Salvation was first given unto the JEWS and it was through Jewish Missionaries
(The Apostles) that led the Way in evangelizing the nations.}

3.)"So Gentiles can be saved during both the Tribulation and the Millennium"
{Gentiles can be and are being saved during the tribulations of this age}

4.) "however, they (gentiles) would not be part of the Church. They would be part of God's kingdom as it takes shape in a new theocracy during the 1,000-year reign of Christ and the saints."
{Nowhere in The Scriptures is it taught that those saved in the future is not part of "the Church" which is the Body Of CHRIST and all saved through out this age and eternity is part of GOD'S Kingdom and we are now and will always be reigning with CHRIST as HE has made Us Kings and Priests unto GOD and HIS FATHER, It is US as lively Stones are built up a Spiritual House an HOLY Priesthood, to offer Up Spiritual Sacrifices acceptable to GOD By JESUS CHRIST. Brothers this has been done in our lives TODAY through Our LORD JESUS are we who are United under ONE TRUE GOD a Government by divine guidance are We not to each other regarded as divinely guided I would say that we make up a "theocracy" today. Yet I know and Realize there is a time in the yet future that all living will be under this THEOCRACY.}

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

The HOLY SPIRIT has and is being poured out in this age and the knowledge of The LORD has been and is being spread worldwide, otherwise how could there be TRUE Salvation of any of mankind worldwide?

You're right. But the present-day spread of the Gospel is not what is being talked about in passages such as Isaiah 2 and 66, Zechariah 8 and 14, or Acts 15.

2.) Salvation was first given unto the JEWS and it was through Jewish Missionaries (The Apostles) that led the Way in evangelizing the nations.

Yes, but again you try to compare apples and oranges. Same comment as above. What is happening now does not come anywhere near fulfilling the prophecies regarding what will happen in the future millennium.

3.)Gentiles can be and are being saved during the tribulations of this age

Yes, but same as above. Whatever tribulations there are in this age are NOT the uniques, one-of-a-kind and never-to-be-repeated "great tribulation" which Jesus and Daniel speak of, and which is still future.

4.) Nowhere in The Scriptures is it taught that those saved in the future is not part of "the Church" which is the Body Of CHRIST

The Church of Jesus Christ is removed before the Millennium. It is no longer on earth. Believers will have individual responsiblity, rather than collective, in the millennial kingdom (see Luke 19.16-19).

and all saved through out this age and eternity is part of GOD'S Kingdom

God's kingdom and the Church of Jesus are not one and the same. The Church is a community of human beings. The Kingdom is the rule of God. All the saved are part of His kingdom; they are not necessarily part of the Church.

and we are now and will always be reigning with CHRIST as HE has made Us Kings and Priests unto GOD and HIS FATHER, It is US as lively Stones are built up a Spiritual House an HOLY Priesthood, to offer Up Spiritual Sacrifices acceptable to GOD By JESUS CHRIST.

True in part. But the Bible tells us there is yet to be an actual reigning with Christ on earth, when we will judge the world and angels (1 Cor 6), "SHALL reign with Him" (1 Tim 2.12), and "SHALL reign on earth" (Rev 5.9-10). It is not until the full number of martyrs is complete that they receive their enthronement (Rev. 20.4) -- not in a present spiritual reign, but later.