Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Everlasting FATHER

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ray

Re: The Everlasting FATHER

Post by Ray »

Reuben,

"I'm not sure how clear things need to be. When a person objectively reads these verses; what do they form in the mind as a picture?

1. does it paint the picture of one person?
2. or, does it paint the picture of two persons?

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Matthew 1:23
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

OUR LORD JESUS SAYS...... "IF YE HAD KNOWN ME ,YE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER ALSO:AND FROM HENCEFORTH YE KNOW HIM AND HAVE SEEN HIM."
"HAVE I BEEN SO LONG TIME WITH YOU AND YET THOU HAST NOT KNOWN ME PHILLIP?HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER,HOW SAYEST THOU THEN SHOW US THE FATHER?BELIEVEST NOT THAT I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME?...JOHN 14:9ff

Col 2:9 "FOR IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY."

not as Christendom teaches ... +hammer +hammer +hammer that Jesus dwells in the fullness of the Godhead.NO NO NO !!!!!

SAINT PAUL SAID BY THE HOLY GHOST...... IN JESUS CHRIST DWELLS ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD :|

JOHN 8:24 IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM JESUS SAID YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS!!!!!

HE IS THE GREAT I AM THE GREAT ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH OF THE OLD COVENANT!!!!!HE IS NOT A LESSER GOD OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD AS 95%%%% PEOPLE TEACH!!!!
HE SAID I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS I...I...WILL COME TO YOU.JOHN 14-16

:| :| :| "NOW THE LORD(JESUS) IS THAT SPIRIT.AND WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS THERE IS LIBERTY."
2 COR 3:17

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

REVEREND
i shouldnt post on these things.after i do i feel odd.bad.hard headed.i dont drink chew look at tramps ...sighs...but im hooked on here i think. :shocked!:
i dont believe Jesus spoke to Himself ....i heard Brother Branham talking about it in a sermon wmb1.com and he was making some sense......sighs...nevermind .... +sick
Reuben wrote:John 8:16 (KJV)
16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

John 8:18 (KJV)
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

John 8:19 (KJV)
19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

I'm not sure how clear things need to be. When a person objectively reads these verses; what do they form in the mind as a picture?

1. does it paint the picture of one person?
2. or, does it paint the picture of two persons?