Dake Bible Discussion BoardUnlocked Puzzle of Why People Are Gay

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Unlocked Puzzle of Why People Are Gay

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend Ernest Angley :| says the true =note i said true homosexual is born that way.and of course needs deliverance through the Power of the Holy Ghost.the GIFTS operate through him to deliver such unfortunates.DIVINE BLOOD DOES IT.

he is one of the greatest men of faith of this Century and last.he is over 90 years old ministering!!!!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

So if a homosexual or lesbian is born a homosexual or lesbian and need's deliverence is a murderer, rapist, thief, wife basher, and hater of God born this way and in need of deliverence? Just asking!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

Two little words in Romans 1 lead me to believe homosexuality is not something a person is born with: Paul says it is "against nature". It seems that this particular sin is one (but not the only one listed) of the consequences when people "know God" but refuse to "honor him as God".

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Ironman wrote:So if a homosexual or lesbian is born a homosexual or lesbian and need's deliverence is a murderer, rapist, thief, wife basher, and hater of God born this way and in need of deliverence? Just asking!
NOT THE SAME THING HAZ....YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING ME.
ill have to get my book by him about this.ALL THE MEN OF GOD AND WOMEN I REVERE ARE HOLY AND SERVANTS OF THE LORD.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

fatherfisher wrote:Two little words in Romans 1 lead me to believe homosexuality is not something a person is born with: Paul says it is "against nature". It seems that this particular sin is one (but not the only one listed) of the consequences when people "know God" but refuse to "honor him as God".
I tend to agree with you. I was asked by a homosexual all about God and after revealing to him most of what I knew and had learnt about the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God's plan for man he compleatly gave up the homosexual sin business. He even made his discision public on a homosexual board on which he was a long time member!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

was he a real *****.thats the issue.some learn it.i need to reread his position.but trust me he knows God.

Ironman wrote:
fatherfisher wrote:Two little words in Romans 1 lead me to believe homosexuality is not something a person is born with: Paul says it is "against nature". It seems that this particular sin is one (but not the only one listed) of the consequences when people "know God" but refuse to "honor him as God".
I tend to agree with you. I was asked by a homosexual all about God and after revealing to him most of what I knew and had learnt about the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God's plan for man he compleatly gave up the homosexual sin business. He even made his discision public on a homosexual board on which he was a long time member!

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

I think in every case of a homosexual that I have dealt with, they have revealed they came into the homosexuality at a young age lead by a trusted but older friend, relative, leadership figure.

I have talked to a few homosexuals and their first experience was around puberty when their hormones were running wild an homosexuality was an opportunity to explore the unknown.

At the time they had no preference, normal or homosexual they just wanted a release and it was offered.

Once they experienced their first sexual session the offer of continued sex began to form their preference. Many male homosexuals never had an opportunity for normal sex with a woman and just use homosexuality as a convenience which eventually shapes their lifestyle.

Likewise many female lesbians for one reason or another never have had straight sex. Some are scared, others feel rejected by males, others a simply to shy. Their lifestyle is less likely to be shaped by the homosexual life style.
By that I mean no one notices a too femine woman or a girl that is tom boy like they do young male homosexuals.

Female homosexuals tend to look for permanent relationships, while many male homosexuals go from one partner to another. Again this is a generalization and there are many exceptions.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

REVEREND ANGLEY'S BOOK "UNTYING GOD'S HAND'S" IS ONLY $$10 DOLLARS POSTPAID FROM EAM.ORG.

THERE IS TOO MUCH TO POST ON HERE.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

IM NOT REPRESENTING HIS POSITION RIGHT.i mean its more deep and complex than what i have presented so poorly. :agrue:

PLEASE PLEASE get his book.his book RAPTURED is the best ever written about the Rapture. :agrue:

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

The authority of a parent passed blessing or curses to the 3rd and 4th
generation. Homosexuality, witchcraft do pass on as do righteousness.
Thats why homosexuals say |I was born like that", but its a curse
from his own parents.