Dake Bible Discussion BoardUnlocked Puzzle of Why People Are Gay

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Unlocked Puzzle of Why People Are Gay

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend Angley covers this subject using the Word in the book i mentioned and OTHER resources on his website.

the homosexual must come to Jesus at Calvary repent of all sin including sodomy....and be delivered and born again by the Divine Blood of Jesus made a new creation.

if one wishes to look into it further.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Unlocked Puzzle of Why People Are Gay

Post by branham1965 »

that was poorly posted.good grief.

there are resources on his ministry website which cover this.its a great site.

of course Dr.Sumrall has them right here :turn-l: on Ministry Helps.or ask you Pastor +wink +wink +wink :-D or forget i ever mentioned it.
wwwwwwww wwwwhhhhhhhooooooooooooooppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! :silly: +goofy
branham1965 wrote:Reverend Angley covers this subject using the Word in the book i mentioned and OTHER resources on his website.

the homosexual must come to Jesus at Calvary repent of all sin including sodomy....and be delivered and born again by the Divine Blood of Jesus made a new creation.

if one wishes to look into it further.