Dake Bible Discussion Boardserpent seed

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

serpent seed

Post by macca »

Ok, i will have a crack at it. (Discusion)

If the serpent (satan) had sex with Eve and produced a seperate race of people.

Why is he (satan) not in prison with the other angles that left their first estate???

Riddle me that

Macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: serpent seed

Post by branham1965 »

macca
i do not understand the serpent seed doctrine.
i think i do understand his views on Water Baptism.and im learning his ...his views on the Godhead . i accept Oneness people 100%%%.AND i accept Trinitarians 100%%%% .
i saw a young man last week preach a mighty sermon on Wednesday.Nathaniel Urshan.it was not theatrics.he was ANOINTED.he is a ???generation Pentecostal Oneness Preacher.

macca wrote:Ok, i will have a crack at it. (Discusion)

If the serpent (satan) had sex with Eve and produced a seperate race of people.

Why is he (satan) not in prison with the other angles that left their first estate???

Riddle me that

Macca

macca

Post by macca »

If the serpent had sex with Eve (not satan) there would be no offspring, as God's law is 'produce after his or it's kind'. an animal can not impregnate a human..

All this was to happen before Adam fell..

What utter stupid nonsence..babblings of demented fools influenced by demons to confuse the gullable and destroy the same. :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

has this always been this way??

Post by branham1965 »

MACCA
I MIGHT BE GULLIBLE BUT IM NOT GULL-A-BLE!!!
SAYING MOTHER EVE MESSED AROUND WITH THE SERPENT IS STRANGE....
BUT ...IVE KNOWN SOME REAL ROTTEN NO GOOD WENCHES IN MY LIFE......I WONDER IF +ummm

macca wrote:If the serpent had sex with Eve (not satan) there would be no offspring, as God's law is 'produce after his or it's kind'. an animal can not impregnate a human..

What utter stupid nonsence..babblings of demented fools influenced by demons to confuse the gullable and destroy the same. :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

branham1965

d'oh!!!

Post by branham1965 »

:o

macca wrote:If the serpent had sex with Eve (not satan) there would be no offspring, as God's law is 'produce after his or it's kind'. an animal can not impregnate a human..

Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

yikes

Post by branham1965 »

:o :o

Ray

Post by Ray »

Brothers,

Gen 4:1 completely destroys the "serpent seed doctrine" as any mislead
teacher teaches it. Branham, Bullinger, Arnold Murray of Sheperds Chapel.

Genesis 4:1
King James Version (KJV)

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

brodave

Post by brodave »

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Ray wrote:Brothers,

King James Version (KJV)

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:Brothers,

King James Version (KJV)

You got it Ray,

No doubt about who was the father and mother of Cain!

I love brother Branham, but he was wrong.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

macca

Post by macca »

:angel: