Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:
macca wrote:1 Cor. 15:27-28; For he has put all things under his feet.
But when he says all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
And when all things shall be subdued under him, then shall the Son also himself be subject under him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

macca

WOW NO KIDDING???I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE :lol: :lol: :lol: SIR I KNEW ABOUT THAT 30 YEARS AGO. :-|

the JWs and Campbellites dont jnow who He really was either macca .they wrest the verse that way too.

What in the blue blazers are you on about Billy?
There is never 3 Gods in christian teaching... but there is 3 people in the 1 God.. whats so hard to understand about that???? even Moses believed there was more than 1 person he was dealing with that is called God, Gen. 19:24;

macca

macca

Post by macca »

and don't call me sir

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

noone else thinks so. check any study bible.noone says that.if folks believe it as i said above God bless them.

ive got alot in my empty head.i lost my last 2 bulldogs with cancer.kimbo is limping.he could not walk in the house hardly earlier.it might be from exertion the other day playing with his basketball.im very very concerned for him...other things are going on...
im short now about 800 - 1000 grogs.
shalom.
macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
macca wrote:1 Cor. 15:27-28; For he has put all things under his feet.
But when he says all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
And when all things shall be subdued under him, then shall the Son also himself be subject under him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

macca

WOW NO KIDDING???I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE :lol: :lol: :lol: SIR I KNEW ABOUT THAT 30 YEARS AGO. :-|

the JWs and Campbellites dont jnow who He really was either macca .they wrest the verse that way too.

There is never 3 Gods in christian teaching... but there is 3 people in the 1 God.. whats so hard to understand about that???? even Moses believed there was more than 1 person he was dealing with that is called God, Gen. 19:24;

macca
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

macca wrote:and don't call me sir
im sorry.i apologise.i respect you alot.my bad. :agrue:

macca

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:()(((((((noone else thinks so. check any study bible.noone says that.)))))if folks believe it as i said above God bless them.

macca[/quote][/quote]

Than here in is the problem,, study bibles,,, so called scollars claiming no one can understand God, but than go and write a book on the subject they can not understand! i call that stupid and an insult to common intelligence where all we have to do is believe what we read.

I had not come accross this crazyness untill i started going to church and listened to the preachers puke forth this rubbish in the name of Jesus..

All it is designed to do is bring confusion and intimidation so people will not get close to their God to find out who they are in Christ and what they have in Christ.

macca

Reuben
Pray Always with All Perseverance for All Saints

Post by Reuben »

1 Corinthians 6:16-17 (KJV)
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Above, how can two people become one flesh or body?

How can two people become one spirit?

Does this mean there is one physical body manifested in two persons, or two persons becoming one in unity?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Dear Reverend Reuben,

the Lord uses this to illustrate true salvation.
if we are joined to the Lord in salvation by repentance and are put to death with Jesus Christ and are buried cf Col 2:11-13 the old man is dead =then by the Holy Ghost we are raised up to walk in newness of life.because we are justified sanctified in the NAME of the Lord Jesus by the Holy Ghost 1 Cor 6:11....Acts 2:38-39,Romans 6-8.
we are joined to him spiritually.by the Holy Spirit.

this is where the error of INTERPENETRATION is exposed and is shown to be unscriptural. :neutral:
even most Trinitarians in WOF and P-C 's would affirm this.

Reuben

Post by Reuben »

Reuben wrote:1 Corinthians 6:16-17 (KJV)
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Does this mean there is one physical body manifested in two persons, or two persons becoming one in unity?

What would be the answer to the above question then?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

as i told Bibleman as a layperson i in no way think i am equal to you guys or that im smart enough +goofy +goofy +goofy to out debate him or you... +goofy

but... please answer me this EXACTLY HOW DOES THE LORD DWELL IN YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL REVEREND????IS HE REALLY THERE????OR IS IT SOME OTHER KIND OF INDWELLING????? :| :| :|
IF I DONT HAVE HIS SPIRIT IM NONE OF HIS.ROMANS 8 :scatter: :scrambleup:
NOW ID BET MY VERY LIFE YOU HAVE HIM AND REVEREND BIBLE AS WELL .....IM MAKING A POINT.

Reuben wrote:

Reuben

Post by Reuben »

Reuben wrote:

These are not trick questions. I think a layperson has to be honest and look at this, and ask themselves these questions to come to some conclusion of what these two verses are saying. Then ask themselves the question; how do two people become one? How do three person become one? How would twenty five persons become one? How does an entire church body become one?

Look @ the following:
John 17:21-22 (KJV)
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Notice the same principle is applied to both. Consider the words "even as" that is repeated which implies same principle. So, this returns us to the original question: how does a group of believers become one? If we can explain how two in marriage become one, a man and prostitute become one flesh, a church becomes one... we then will be able to apply that understanding to how three persons can be one.