Dake Bible Discussion BoardBaptizing in the name of Jesus ONLY is NOT obeying Jesus!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Baptizing in the name of Jesus ONLY is NOT obeying Jesus

Post by branham1965 »

hey Haz.
i think you are spot on. :angel: :angel: :angel:
you are 1000 smarter than me Haz.
Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:hey Haz i think big macca is holding on me.a yank saying for he is mad. :agrue:

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:HAZ
thats very decent of you to do friend.
you are my best mate. :agrue:

i believe Jesus is talking about prayer .about asking Him things in His Name cf John 14:13-14.
I wonder what macca thinks about this? I'd be very interested in his opinion, understanding? macca, what do you reckon?

I have stated my beliefs elsewhere and it is a waste of time stating them all over again to someone that believes in Oneness! for they will never accept what i believe.

I have listened to people praying over the last 28 years and most have no idea who they are addressing in their suplication.
They will start off with The Father switch to The Lord, then to Jesus, sometimes to the Holy Spirit, it all sounds like a scattergun prayer that has hopes of hitting the target with something.... no faith at all, useless hot wind and a complete wast of time, as they instill their unbelief into the listeners around them....

Jesus gave us the correct way to pray, no one else...and if we can not believe what He said then there is no hope left for those who choose their own parth.....

macca
macca, sorry mate, you posted while I was posting. Your posts are not wasted on me macca, I thank you for them and appreciate every one of them.

I only ever pray to the Father, I do not pray directly to Jesus. I pray directly to the Father every time, asking Him, thanking Him, talking to Him, and every time it is all ways In the Name of Jesus! I believe thats what Jesus told us to do!
Please correct me if I am wrong? Cheers, Haz.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, I'm not smarter than you mate, no way!, or anyone else here! BUT, I can read and understand the English language and thats what my Bibles are written in. If im mistaken then I will gladly be corrected, no worries at all!!!!!

Thanksmate, Cheers, Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

[quote="branham1965"]macca,

i have observed that people in Pentecostal Churches pray very much alike. +ummm +gotit :onfire:

my Pastor-Bishop when he prays he has a great Unction. :| just like when he Preaches. :|

actually ive seen -heard folks pray in different kinds of Churches in my life.
in Evangelical Churches and Fundamentalist Churches,Charismatic ones,Catholic ones... all different kinds.and i usually can tell the animated the living ....from the corpses :onfire: +jump2
ive listened to Preachers and other leaders to learn HOW TO PRAY.....i see it on the telly as well.
i wonder why is that going on ????why are people praying to the Father and yet will talk to Jesus and go back and forth....i think i know why :-D .........

You may THINK you know why but i KNOW why..

The AOG church i was a member of, the pastor tought that The Ancient of days is Jesus, and prayed accordingly and all and sundry followed like sheep.
I tought a new christians class and showed the new people how to pray and get answers to their prayers, only to be undermined by the leadership teaching this oneness +3 maybe 2 or just 1 with 3 heads rubbish..
The other churches i went to tought "if it be thy will junk" and wondered why God never answered??????

Billy, only a few months ago you were ripping into us about God dose not heal everybody or answer prayer and every other vile accusation against God fearing, bible believing people on this board.

Now you push this oneness rubbish onto us as and expect us to jump on your bandwogon...

It will never happen to those who are established in the word of God, Billy.....

macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

THATS THE SPIRIT MACCA!!!! WAY TO GET FIRED UP!!!!
if you are holding on me from now on please tell me.
i never once expected you to jump on any bandwagon. :-| ive shown you nothing but respect.like a few others on here its not reciprocal. :-|
the healing thing.i was upset about some personal things.and i expressed it.sighs...
i dont hide like so many do here there and everywhere :-| .Justaned told me a long time ago that many leaders in PC WOF etc...go overseas to get surgery. :neutral: :neutral:i know he is right.
and im not trying to change you??? at all.

macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:macca,

i have observed that people in Pentecostal Churches pray very much alike. +ummm +gotit :onfire:

my Pastor-Bishop when he prays he has a great Unction. :| just like when he Preaches. :|

in Evangelical Churches and Fundamentalist Churches,Charismatic ones,Catholic ones... all different kinds.and i usually can tell the animated the living ....from the corpses :onfire: +jump2
ive listened to Preachers and other leaders to learn HOW TO PRAY.....i see it on the telly as well.
i wonder why is that going on ????why are people praying to the Father and yet will talk to Jesus and go back and forth....i think i know why :-D .........

The AOG church i was a member of, the pastor tought that The Ancient of days is Jesus, and prayed accordingly and all and sundry followed like sheep.
I tought a new christians class and showed the new people how to pray and get answers to their prayers, only to be undermined by the leadership teaching this oneness +3 maybe 2 or just 1 with 3 heads rubbish..
The other churches i went to tought "if it be thy will junk" and wondered why God never answered??????

Billy, only a few months ago you were ripping into us about God dose not heal everybody or answer prayer and every other vile accusation against God fearing, bible believing people on this board.

Now you push this oneness rubbish onto us as and expect us to jump on your bandwogon...

It will never happen to those who are established in the word of God, Billy.....

macca

macca

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:THATS THE SPIRIT MACCA!!!! WAY TO GET FIRED UP!!!!
i never once expected you to jump on any bandwagon. :-| ive shown you nothing but respect.like a few others on here its not reciprocal. :-|
the healing thing.i was upset about some personal things.and i expressed it.sighs...
i dont hide like so many do here there and everywhere :-| .Justaned told me a long time ago that many leaders in PC WOF etc...go overseas to get surgery. :neutral: :neutral:i know he is right.

And that is the reason that we should never take someone's personal experience over the Word of God.
Just because some preacher or teacher does not get healed or delivered will not make the word of God null and void.
The problem is allways with the receiver, never with God or the bible.
I am one of the worst examples of someone that believes in healing, deliverence, salvation from all the works of the devil... But God be true and every one (me) be a lier who says otherwise....

macca

macca wrote:

macca

Reuben
Pray Always with All Perseverance for All Saints

Post by Reuben »

And that is the reason that we should never take someone's personal experience over the Word of God.
Just because some preacher or teacher does not get healed or delivered will not make the word of God null and void.

I am one of the worst examples of someone that believes in healing, deliverence, salvation from all the works of the devil... But God be true and every one (me) be a lier who says otherwise....

macca
Very good!!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

my heart goes out to you big macca.....sighs....i think know how it feels somewhat.... :agrue:

macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:THATS THE SPIRIT MACCA!!!! WAY TO GET FIRED UP!!!!

macca

macca wrote:

macca

macca

Post by macca »

Reuben wrote:

macca
Very good!!

thanks