Dake Bible Discussion BoardUniversalism is the child of false salvation

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Universalism is the child of false salvation

Post by branham1965 »

:vamp: this is the candy ... the flavor of the month.
Rob Bell has bats :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: in his belfrey.and he and his cohorts are deceiving people.
they did in the late 1800's.nothing is new under the sun.
Pastor Russell reached=misled.duped,damned ... more people than these guys ever dreamed of.he was called America's Spurgeon. :crazyeyes: +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes :shocked!: he croaked this month in 1916 on a Pullman train in Texas.
Reverend Dake mentioned him in the DARB and GPFM.and referred to him in BTU.if he did in RE or other books im unaware of it.

the question is what constitutes true salvation??? i know i need to be careful here.
but many Church folks do not understand what it means.
AND IT IS the fruit of such ignorance and in some cases willful rebellion and stupidity which births these :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: teachings.
true salvation requires everything.there is no middle ground.no half stepping.no foot in the world, no sinning everyday its a death of the old man and our number 1 enemy.not even the devil.not other people.not God.not the Preacher.our number one enemy is US.
true salvation requires the death of the seeker.Rom 6-8;Acts 2:38-39.
the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature.the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
no man on earth has a right to pretend to have the Keys the Lord gave Peter Matt 16 and bind or loose what God hath not bound or loosed!!!!

when salvation is a head game.or i think i am saved or who knows :crazyeyes: proposition then its easy to fall for any kind of nonsense.

when one is met in salvation by Jesus Himself and one lives it.... it is much much harder to fool a real Holy Ghost Pentecostal.

cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Re: Universalism is the child of false salvation

Post by cpbeller »

"the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

I agree with you...until you get to this point. Should the believer be baptized in the Holy Spirit? Yes, they should. But to say they MUST? I completely disagree. And I especially disagree that we MUST speak in other tongues. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is not the same as salvation, or being baptized into Christ. Two very different baptisms. In fact, the sinner cannot even recieve the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, but they can be baptized into Christ. And, I might add, that a person can be baptized in water and not even be saved.

Being baptized into Christ IS salvation, or, that is the point in time that a person IS saved. And all that takes is believing (Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9). The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is the enduement of power to serve, to do the works of Christ. In other words, to fully be Christ's representatives here on earth.

Baptism in the Holy Spirit and baptism in water are not "must haves" for salvation. They, in fact, take place AFTER salvation has occurred.

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i hope we can agree to disagree Chris.you are a fine Bible teacher and good person.im sorry for my failings toward you friend. :agrue:
i hope things up North are cool.its fall here.
cpbeller wrote:"the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

I agree with you...until you get to this point. Should the believer be baptized in the Holy Spirit? Yes, they should. But to say they MUST? I completely disagree. And I especially disagree that we MUST speak in other tongues. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is not the same as salvation, or being baptized into Christ. Two very different baptisms. In fact, the sinner cannot even recieve the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, but they can be baptized into Christ. And, I might add, that a person can be baptized in water and not even be saved.

Being baptized into Christ IS salvation, or, that is the point in time that a person IS saved. And all that takes is believing (Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9). The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is the enduement of power to serve, to do the works of Christ. In other words, to fully be Christ's representatives here on earth.

Baptism in the Holy Spirit and baptism in water are not "must haves" for salvation. They, in fact, take place AFTER salvation has occurred.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

OK I SEE THAT FAILED MISERABLY.IM THE ONLY BLOOMING IDIOT YANK WHO APOLOGIZES HERE. +wink +wink +wink
ITS TIME FOR THE TRUTH..... THE APOSTLES DOCTRINE TO BE TOLD.IM THE BLOKE IN CAPS.
cpbeller wrote:"the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

I agree with you...until you get to this point. Should the believer be baptized in the Holy Spirit? Yes, they should. But to say they MUST? I completely disagree. BILLY IS :| +wink :NO !!!! THATS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.IT SAYS ALL WHO RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST WILL SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES...THE OLD TIMERS KNOW KNOW KNOW THAT IN PENTECOST!!!!BOTH SIDES OF 1916!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel: BUT THE NEW ONES... +hammer .I KNOW PEOPLE HATE IT.AND REVILE IT.BUT ITS SO.And I especially disagree that we MUST speak in other tongues. :| IF YOU DONT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY GHOST. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is not the same as salvation,SAYS WHO??!!!!ILL LISTEN TO JESUS CHRIST JOHN 7,PETER IN ACTS 2 AND PAUL ACTS 19!!!! or being baptized into Christ. :| YOU ARE BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST THE WAY GOD SAYS YOU ARE.NOT MAN.GOD SAYS REPENT BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST.TONGUES COME WITH IT.ROMANS 6 IS WATER BAPTISM.NOT SOME OTHER THING!!!!Two very different baptisms. :| NOT IN TRUE SALVATION.NO.NO.NO!!!!In fact, the sinner cannot even recieve the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, :| THERE IS NOT A VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT AFFIRMS YOUR POSITION.IN ACTS 10 THEY RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST AND PETER COMMANDED THEM TO BE BAPTIZED IN JESUS NAME. but they can be baptized into Christ. And, I might add, that a person can be baptized in water and not even be saved. :| THATS TRUE.MANY ARE NOT.
:| IVE BEEN STUDYING THIS FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS.ITS NOT MY FIRST DAY AT THE PICNIC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being baptized into Christ IS salvation, or, that is the point in time that a person IS saved. :| :| :| :| ITS DONE THE WAY THE APOSTLES DID IT IN ACTS 2,8,9,10,16,22 ETC.NOT LIKE WE HEAR TODAY.And all that takes is believing (Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9). :| THATS A POPULAR THEORY BUT ITS NOT SCRIPTURAL.The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is the enduement of power to serve, to do the works of Christ. In other words, to fully be Christ's representatives here on earth. :| BOOK CHAPTER AND VERSE????

Baptism in the Holy Spirit and baptism in water are not "must haves" for salvation. :| THERE ISNT A VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS THAT.NONE.They, in fact, take place AFTER salvation has occurred. :| JESUS SAID HE THAT BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED.WOE TO THE ONE WHO CHANGES THE WORD OF OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOUR TITUS 2:13JESUS CHRIST TO FIT THEIR THEOLOGY.

p.s. i know this is not the exact theology represented here. :agrue: i mean no offence to his beloved memory.i love Reverend Dake.
and i respect the positions of Reverend Dake.i openly tell people to ask their Pastors about anything i say. :| theres an order.

im responding to an open challenge here above.but like Brother Branham (((in no way am i comparing myself a worm :agrue: with William Branham )) he and so many others in the Church and Healing Revival .........they still fellowshipped and loved each other.... his best friend was F.F. Bosworth....

i do hope and pray that we can here. :agrue:

cpbeller

Post by cpbeller »

ok, for one thing....

Why would I be apologizing and what would I be apologizing for? For disagreeing with you?

And another thing...

I just got back on the forums after sleeping (I work 3rd shift, but Billy, you knew that already) and then getting my kids from school!! How in the world do you expect me to read the stuff you post if I am not here to read it???????

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

cpbeller

Post by cpbeller »

And as far as the other junk you are pushing on here (to be saved you must speak in tongues), I have stated what I am going to state.

It is amazing to me how everyone and their mother jumped all over Roger, but let this garbage you are pushing go unchallenged...this board irritates me anymore.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Chris
no i did not!!!!
how on earth would i know what your work schedule is???
my policy here is i apologize if i feel greived.and have offended someone.so i did before and now.anyone with eyeballs saw that YOU YOU YOU didnt care or bother to respond.or meet me half way whatever.so i told you what you are.you ARE in error.

cpbeller wrote:ok, for one thing....

Why would I be apologizing and what would I be apologizing for? For disagreeing with you?

And another thing...

I just got back on the forums after sleeping (I work 3rd shift, but Billy, you knew that already) and then getting my kids from school!! How in the world do you expect me to read the stuff you post if I am not here to read it???????

cpbeller

Post by cpbeller »

yeah, Ok, Billy. I have told you many, many times I work 3rd shift....but, oh yeah, all of that time spent talking to you on the phone meant nothing, sorry, I forgot about that.

But, you know what? Whatever, man. I am getting so tired of this cycle of destruction of my friendship from you...so good bye, have a nice life.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote::vamp: this is the candy ... the flavor of the month.
Rob Bell has bats :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: in his belfrey.and he and his cohorts are deceiving people.
they did in the late 1800's.nothing is new under the sun.
Pastor Russell reached=misled.duped,damned ... more people than these guys ever dreamed of.he was called America's Spurgeon. :crazyeyes: +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes :shocked!: he croaked this month in 1916 on a Pullman train in Texas.
Reverend Dake mentioned him in the DARB and GPFM.and referred to him in BTU.if he did in RE or other books im unaware of it.

the question is what constitutes true salvation??? i know i need to be careful here.
but many Church folks do not understand what it means.
AND IT IS the fruit of such ignorance and in some cases willful rebellion and stupidity which births these :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: teachings.
true salvation requires everything.there is no middle ground.no half stepping.no foot in the world, no sinning everyday its a death of the old man and our number 1 enemy.not even the devil.not other people.not God.not the Preacher.our number one enemy is US.
true salvation requires the death of the seeker.Rom 6-8;Acts 2:38-39.
the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature.the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
no man on earth has a right to pretend to have the Keys the Lord gave Peter Matt 16 and bind or loose what God hath not bound or loosed!!!!

when salvation is a head game.or i think i am saved or who knows :crazyeyes: proposition then its easy to fall for any kind of nonsense.

when one is met in salvation by Jesus Himself and one lives it.... it is much much harder to fool a real Holy Ghost Pentecostal.
Hi Billy,

Above you said: "the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature. the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

Are you saying that a person is NOT saved unless he is baptized with the Holy Ghost?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

cpbeller wrote:yeah, Ok, Billy. I have told you many, many times I work 3rd shift....but, oh yeah, all of that time spent talking to you on the phone meant nothing, sorry, I forgot about that.

But, you know what? Whatever, man. I am getting so tired of this cycle of destruction of my friendship from you...so good bye, have a nice life.

Chris,
seriously ...alot has happened here in 2 months.alot.
how was i to know what your work schedule is????or if it never changes??? :agrue:
i said in other posts i appreciated your calls. i did. i have openly apologized.not good enough.ive pmed you.nothing.
im sorry it came to this and that you feel this way.
sighs... :agrue: :o