Dake Bible Discussion BoardPre Adamite World Dillemma...

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Pre Adamite World Dillemma...

Post by Rocky »

I plan on teaching dispensations some time in the future to the congregation. Right now I am teaching on the judgment seat of Christ, the judgment of the nations, and the great white thrown judgment, and the difference in them and the purpose of each one. I have noticed that this is is hard to teach without the congregation understanding Gods plan for man from a dispensational perspective. I have also noticed to understand dispensations one must understand Gods plan in bringing mankind back into a sinless perfect state which is the reason from a eschatological stand point, helps to understand why Christ was sent into the world and the purpose of the literal 1,000 reign of Christ . For example Now days, some Pentecostals do not believe in a literal 1,000 reign and believe in replacement theology and are Young Earth Creationist (YEC), so that would even make the pre-adimite world that much more controversial. And do not believe the purpose of the tribulation is for Israel not the church. You do get some dirty looks when teaching on the rapture. Especially pre-trib which I happen to believe, and when you say things like dispensations or pre-adamite world you get some confused looks.I was not raised in church so I assumed that this was already known in the church for years but have come to realize not so much anymore. Now the church I attend is a Pentecostal church. So here is the main question. Should one bring up the pre-adamite world when teaching dispensations? Or avoid it all together so not to cause controversy, and just start with the dispensation of innocence? Any thoughts on this or any thing else I stated?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Pre Adamite World Dillemma...

Post by branham1965 »

teach it Rocky.give them both barrels.let 'em have it...in love of course +hammer +baseball +kick Ephesians 4:15.

i heard Reverend Dake's audios on this.HE SAID -paraphrasing from memory-we have lost so many young people because of wrong teachings on Creation and Genesis.if they had learned the truth about the earth and the preadamites ,creation,the fall of Lucifer many would not have lost their religion +pieface

BTW some dead religionists deny Is.14 or Ez.28 even refer to Lucifer at all :shocked!:.and to the last one they ALL ALL deny Pentecost is for today.deny speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives the utterance.deny healing and deliverance in the Name of JESUS as well.

kids go secular College to get educated and better themselves.and truth be told so they can make a whole lot more +bling +bling +gold +gold

my son has been to 3 Colleges.one in Hawaii.two in Washington state.he said his profs for the most part mocked God ...Jesus and the Holy Bible.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Rocky wrote:I plan on teaching dispensations some time in the future to the congregation. Right now I am teaching on the judgment seat of Christ, the judgment of the nations, and the great white thrown judgment, and the difference in them and the purpose of each one. I have noticed that this is is hard to teach without the congregation understanding Gods plan for man from a dispensational perspective. I have also noticed to understand dispensations one must understand Gods plan in bringing mankind back into a sinless perfect state which is the reason from a eschatological stand point, helps to understand why Christ was sent into the world and the purpose of the literal 1,000 reign of Christ . For example Now days, some Pentecostals do not believe in a literal 1,000 reign and believe in replacement theology and are Young Earth Creationist (YEC), so that would even make the pre-adimite world that much more controversial. And do not believe the purpose of the tribulation is for Israel not the church. You do get some dirty looks when teaching on the rapture. Especially pre-trib which I happen to believe, and when you say things like dispensations or pre-adamite world you get some confused looks.I was not raised in church so I assumed that this was already known in the church for years but have come to realize not so much anymore. Now the church I attend is a Pentecostal church. So here is the main question. Should one bring up the pre-adamite world when teaching dispensations? Or avoid it all together so not to cause controversy, and just start with the dispensation of innocence? Any thoughts on this or any thing else I stated?
Hi Rocky,

You are correct it is difficult if not impossible to teach about dispensations without teaching about the dispensation of angels (Pre-adamite world).

What to do? Well I would spoon feed it to them... little by little, verse by verse. For example you could teaching on the Pre-adamite world for several weeks. Just a point here and there (without the people having a foundation) seems to get rejected by those who are ignorant to this teaching.

Be patient and kind. Immerse yourself in the teaching so that you can answer all questions about the issue. With confidence on the doctrine then it becomes very easy to teach.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

""im NOT an ordained Minister here ok Ellen im doing the best i can.""

i merely gave my opinion.

ill do it again.if people reject the Rapture and modern day Israel .if they are preterists or replacementers.then i doubt very seriously that they will accept the pre-adamite teaching.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

bibleman wrote:
Rocky wrote:I plan on teaching dispensations some time in the future to the congregation. Right now I am teaching on the judgment seat of Christ, the judgment of the nations, and the great white thrown judgment, and the difference in them and the purpose of each one. I have noticed that this is is hard to teach without the congregation understanding Gods plan for man from a dispensational perspective. I have also noticed to understand dispensations one must understand Gods plan in bringing mankind back into a sinless perfect state which is the reason from a eschatological stand point, helps to understand why Christ was sent into the world and the purpose of the literal 1,000 reign of Christ . For example Now days, some Pentecostals do not believe in a literal 1,000 reign and believe in replacement theology and are Young Earth Creationist (YEC), so that would even make the pre-adimite world that much more controversial. And do not believe the purpose of the tribulation is for Israel not the church. You do get some dirty looks when teaching on the rapture. Especially pre-trib which I happen to believe, and when you say things like dispensations or pre-adamite world you get some confused looks.I was not raised in church so I assumed that this was already known in the church for years but have come to realize not so much anymore. Now the church I attend is a Pentecostal church. So here is the main question. Should one bring up the pre-adamite world when teaching dispensations? Or avoid it all together so not to cause controversy, and just start with the dispensation of innocence? Any thoughts on this or any thing else I stated?
Hi Rocky,

You are correct it is difficult if not impossible to teach about dispensations without teaching about the dispensation of angels (Pre-adamite world).

What to do? Well I would spoon feed it to them... little by little, verse by verse. For example you could teaching on the Pre-adamite world for several weeks. Just a point here and there (without the people having a foundation) seems to get rejected by those who are ignorant to this teaching.

Be patient and kind. Immerse yourself in the teaching so that you can answer all questions about the issue. With confidence on the doctrine then it becomes very easy to teach.
Thanks Bibleman, I am a fledgling teacher, and have not been doing it very long. I was not raised in church so I assumed that this was widely known in Pentecostals churches. It may be in other areas but in south eastern Kentucky it is not.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:teach it Rocky.give them both barrels.let 'em have it...in love of course +hammer +baseball +kick Ephesians 4:15.

i heard Reverend Dake's audios on this.HE SAID -paraphrasing from memory-we have lost so many young people because of wrong teachings on Creation and Genesis.if they had learned the truth about the earth and the preadamites ,creation,the fall of Lucifer many would not have lost their religion +pieface

BTW some dead religionists deny Is.14 or Ez.28 even refer to Lucifer at all :shocked!:.and to the last one they ALL ALL deny Pentecost is for today.deny speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives the utterance.deny healing and deliverance in the Name of JESUS as well.

kids go secular College to get educated and better themselves.and truth be told so they can make a whole lot more +bling +bling +gold +gold

my son has been to 3 Colleges.one in Hawaii.two in Washington state.he said his profs for the most part mocked God ...Jesus and the Holy Bible.
Hi branham1965,Thanks for replying, my wife was standing next to me when I was reading your reply here, she loved your reply, she thinks I am a bit too skittish about things..

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thank you Rocky.that is very kind of your wife.
i love your posts.and ill never forget you praying for my mother.
us bulldogs never ever ever forget.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Hello Rocky,
If permitted I would like to ask you, Is the teaching of a "pre-adamite" world a stance on Adam not being the first man ?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I found exactly what you have found Rocky.... Leon's advice is the best i have seen on teaching this subject.....the forces against this teaching are many and without it the church is on an uneven base,.,.,

go for it Rocky while you have the chance, please :angel:

macca

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Ray wrote:
Hello Rocky,
If permitted I would like to ask you, Is the teaching of a "pre-adamite" world a stance on Adam not being the first man ?
Yes.But he was the first man in the recreation the earth. But, before I eleberte and on these statements, if I may ask you some questions, because there is a lot more to it then that. And there is reasons for these questions. Here goes; Have you ever studied on the preadimite world or dispensations. Do you believe in a literal 6 day creation? Do you believe the earth is just a little more then 6,000 years old or man has been on this planet for a little more then 6,000 years as recorded in the bible from Adam until now? Do you believe the earth was created uninhabited and in water and void or empty? Why was the earth covered in water in Genesis 1:2 before the first day of creation? When did Lucifer fall and the angels that threw in thier lot in with him? Please ponder these questions before your reply