Dake Bible Discussion Boardwho created you?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

who created you?

Post by macca »

Ok, i need to find a solution to this question so i can relax and not be troubled by uncertainty..

Did God create you and me or, did our parents????? :shocked!:

Bible please and no spitting!

macca

bibleman
Administrator

Re: who created you?

Post by bibleman »

macca wrote:Ok, i need to find a solution to this question so i can relax and not be troubled by uncertainty..

Did God create you and me or, did our parents????? :shocked!:

Bible please and no spitting!

macca
Hi,

Try this...

God created the first man and woman, Adam and Eve.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Adam and Eve created their children. (through the original God given creative power that God had placed in them in their creation)

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

So who created YOU?

Through the creative power of God that resides within mankind... Your parents created you.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

macca

Post by macca »

I love you Leon :angel: +highfive

Happy macca

DanW
Judges

Post by DanW »

It wasn't me that created me, the government did that! I have it on good authority.

macca

Post by macca »

DanW wrote:It wasn't me that created me, the government did that! I have it on good authority.

If me created me, i'd be beside myself :mrgreen:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:
DanW wrote:It wasn't me that created me, the government did that! I have it on good authority.

I think I'm my own grandpa?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:

I think I'm my own grandpa?
haha :smile:

Ray

Post by Ray »

In the Plan of GOD we were born though the lineage of mankind from our earthly parents, Flesh Creatures on this earth.

Also in the Plan of GOD those who are in CHRIST, born again, this time born of the Spirit we are become a new creature. One who no longer sets his desires on the things of the flesh, But rather the Great and Wonderful things of The Spirit.

2 Cor 5:
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

macca

Post by macca »

Ray wrote:In the Plan of GOD we were born though the lineage of mankind from our earthly parents, Flesh Creatures on this earth.

Also in the Plan of GOD those who are in CHRIST, born again, this time born of the Spirit we are become a new creature. One who no longer sets his desires on the things of the flesh, But rather the Great and Wonderful things of The Spirit.

2 Cor 5:
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Now that is a good post :angel: