Dake Bible Discussion BoardGOD IS NOT DONE WITH ISRAEL

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: GOD IS NOT DONE WITH ISRAEL

Post by macca »

Ray wrote:Branham,
I was born into a Strict Catholic home, went to a Catholic elementry school,learned and practiced the Catholic Religion as a child. I always had a hunger for the LORD and when I was about 15 I started to read and study the Bible outside of school and study on my own, well It didn't take long before I realized most of what I was taught by Catholic Church and School was Unbiblical and actually contrary to what the Scriptures Teach. At 17 I asked The LORD to take over my life ,to mold me into what HE intended for mankind to be. At that time I had a life changing expirience.The LORD JESUS came into my life and Changed me from the inside through HIS SPIRIT workng in me, It was real tough at first being in my upper teen years I found myself in the ditch of life many times, But evey time My LORD would pick me up dust me off and put me back on the road to seeking HIM and growing SPIRITUALLY.

As I grew older I couldn't get enough of HIS WORD as I was always Hungry for the Truth of The WORD , I left the Catholic Church and went to and belonged to an Assembly Of GOD Church for some time and have since moved to a nondenominational Church.

I have read and own many Bible commentaries, And the more I read from writers such as C.I. Scofield, Dwight Moody, Jimmy Swaggart, John Hagee, and such I realized (no Offence intended) their teachings on Eschatology was not what I was seeing in the Scriptures. As I began to read and buy some of the Older commentaries on Scripture I found these guys who wrote before the 1800's spoke of the same things I had been seeing in the Scriptures concerning Eschatology, Men such as John Wycliff, Matthew Henry, Jonathan Edwards, Cotton Mathers, John Wesley, John Calvin, Charles Hodge, Marvin Vincent, John Lightfoot, These are some of the Books I read today when I am not reading the Scriptures, I read and own several translations of the Bible, but again I find the older ones to be the most acurate. And I always read and study from a word for word translation, and never a thought for thought translation.

Favorite Ministers, I don't have any. Most all of the televagalists I see today (I think) are completely lost as many teach another JESUS other than what the Scriptures teach. and many are of the falling away spoken of in 2 Thess 2:3. Many worshiping Mannon and the things of this World, getting rich and don't even know The True GOD.

I've been Filled with The Spirit for 34 years now, And I will always Hunger for Our LORD and HIS WORD.

I'm sure I'm opening myself up for some kind of attack here but that's OK.

Thanks Ray. :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: GOD IS NOT DONE WITH ISRAEL

Post by branham1965 »

THANK YOU RAY.thats a wonderful post and testimony.i wont ever jump off on you again.i was wrong to play high school games like a nitwit on here with you.im sorry.thats a very great testimony. :agrue:

Ray wrote:Branham,
I was born into a Strict Catholic home, went to a Catholic elementry school,learned and practiced the Catholic Religion as a child. I always had a hunger for the LORD and when I was about 15 I started to read and study the Bible outside of school and study on my own, well It didn't take long before I realized most of what I was taught by Catholic Church and School was Unbiblical and actually contrary to what the Scriptures Teach. At 17 I asked The LORD to take over my life ,to mold me into what HE intended for mankind to be. At that time I had a life changing expirience.The LORD JESUS came into my life and Changed me from the inside through HIS SPIRIT workng in me, It was real tough at first being in my upper teen years I found myself in the ditch of life many times, But evey time My LORD would pick me up dust me off and put me back on the road to seeking HIM and growing SPIRITUALLY.

As I grew older I couldn't get enough of HIS WORD as I was always Hungry for the Truth of The WORD , I left the Catholic Church and went to and belonged to an Assembly Of GOD Church for some time and have since moved to a nondenominational Church.

I have read and own many Bible commentaries, And the more I read from writers such as C.I. Scofield, Dwight Moody, Jimmy Swaggart, John Hagee, and such I realized (no Offence intended) their teachings on Eschatology was not what I was seeing in the Scriptures. As I began to read and buy some of the Older commentaries on Scripture I found these guys who wrote before the 1800's spoke of the same things I had been seeing in the Scriptures concerning Eschatology, Men such as John Wycliff, Matthew Henry, Jonathan Edwards, Cotton Mathers, John Wesley, John Calvin, Charles Hodge, Marvin Vincent, John Lightfoot, These are some of the Books I read today when I am not reading the Scriptures, I read and own several translations of the Bible, but again I find the older ones to be the most acurate. And I always read and study from a word for word translation, and never a thought for thought translation.

Favorite Ministers, I don't have any. Most all of the televagalists I see today (I think) are completely lost as many teach another JESUS other than what the Scriptures teach. and many are of the falling away spoken of in 2 Thess 2:3. Many worshiping Mannon and the things of this World, getting rich and don't even know The True GOD.

I've been Filled with The Spirit for 34 years now, And I will always Hunger for Our LORD and HIS WORD.

I'm sure I'm opening myself up for some kind of attack here but that's OK.