Dake Bible Discussion BoardIS THE EARTH FLAT???? KYRIE SAYS SO!!!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: IS THE EARTH FLAT???? KYRIE SAYS SO!!!

Postby Ironman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 am

branham1965 wrote:Does by chance denying the Holocaust in World War II AND the murder of 6 million Jews affect ones perception of the true universe????

I must say yes!!!!

Roger
are you a HOLOCAUST denier?????????

If so why would anyone believe you for a minute???

I am curious what others here think of the HOLOCAUST.

The Holocaust happened, its an undeniable fact. :angel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:51 am

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Does by chance denying the Holocaust in World War II AND the murder of 6 million Jews affect ones perception of the true universe????

I must say yes!!!!

Roger

Billy and Haz...

Where are the Jews who died without Christ during World War II spending eternity?

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:

I must say yes!!!!

Roger

Billy and Haz...

Where are the Jews who died without Christ during World War II spending eternity?

Probably the same place anyone and everyone else are who died without Christ.

Approximately 1.5 million Jews served in the regular Allied militaries during World War II.
Approximately 550,000 American Jews served in the various branches of the United States armed services. Roughly 52,000 received U.S. military awards.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Where are the Jews who died without Christ during World War II spending eternity?

Probably the same place anyone and everyone else are who died without Christ.

Approximately 1.5 million Jews served in the regular Allied militaries during World War II.
Approximately 550,000 American Jews served in the various branches of the United States armed services. Roughly 52,000 received U.S. military awards.

I agree with you about their location, Haz. The same place as anyone and everyone else that died without Christ. Hell.

Those military records are interesting.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 pm

branham1965 wrote:Roger

I don't believe as many were put to death as is claimed, Billy. I do not question that a lot were put to death, but I do not know how many, but I definitely don't believe six million were put to death. I think the number is much lower than that and that it has been inflated.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:16 pm

branham1965 wrote:If [you are a HOLOCAUST denier] why would anyone believe you for a minute???

Whether I am an Holocaust denier or not has no bearing on the shape of the earth as described in the Bible.

As I said in a previous post:

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I know of folks that you'd consider to be Holocaust deniers that absolutely reject the biblically-based Flat Earth position. And, I know of some that are Messianic Jews that definitely do NOT deny the Holocaust that fully embrace the biblically-based Flat Earth Postion.

I think it is idiotic to think that one's beliefs about the one arbitrarily determine one's beliefs about the other.

It is stupidity, really.
+hammer +hammer +hammer +hammer +hammer

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Where does the Bible plainly say that the earth is round?

Isiah 40: 22, It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Circle Hebrew, "chug," translated circle (v, 22); circuit (Job 22:14, Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven.) and compass (Pr. 8:27, When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:).

This word in our Bible revealed that the Earth was round, long before men in general believed it was so. Dake Bible Page 1185.

Where does the Bible plainly say that the Earth is flat?

'Chug' doesn't mean spherical or globe-shaped. 'Qal' would be the Hebrew word you're looking for.

'Chug' is a flat circle, like a plate.

All this has already been covered in this thread and at:
http://testingtheglobe.com/bible.html

Also, this verse is helpful:

Revelation 20:9 King James Version
      And they went up on the BREADTH [platos] of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

According to Strong's, the Greek for 'breadth' in this verse is platos, which is the same word we get our English word 'plate' from. It is from a root meaning 'flat.' So, essentially, they went up on the flat earth.

http://robschannel.com/across-the-flat- ... -the-earth

Rob Skiba wrote:Once again, I have to say, like it or not, believe it or not, accept it or not, the proof that your Bible is a flat Earth book from Job/Genesis to Revelation is undeniable.

Rob Skiba, unless I am gravely mistaken, definitely believes in the Holocaust and is a Messianic believer in Jesus.

And, here's a video from Pastor Dean Odle concerning the fact that "The Bible Does Say Flat Earth."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hIMIAdyWEIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... IMIAdyWEIg

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 am

branham1965 wrote: I remember when you were backing Rob Bell on here and intimating there was no hell.

Rob Bell asked some good questions, Billy.

I never intimated that there was no Hell, Billy. You know that, yet you continue to lie about it. I questioned whether or not Jesus would save people out of Hell. There's a vast difference between intimating there is no Hell versus examining whether or not Jesus will save people out of Hell.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

branham1965 wrote: Christians have their heads cut off by ISIS and you say its great they died that way!!

I know of nothing greater than dying as a martyr for Christ, Billy.

The 2nd-century Church Father Tertullian wrote that "the blood of martyrs is the seed of the Church," implying that the martyrs' willing sacrifice of their lives leads to the conversion of others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_martyrs

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 am

branham1965 wrote: YOU deny they suffered in Nazi Germany ...deny they were murdered and actually say they were paid to lie about it!!

and worse you want to put them all in eternal hellfire!!!

There is no question that Jews suffered (along with others) in Nazi Germany.

I do question how many were murdered, but I don't deny that many were murdered.

I do believe some were paid to lie about it. And, some probably lied for free.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”