Dake Bible Discussion Boardthe great falling away

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

the great falling away

Postby macca » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:34 am

THE WORLD HAS GONE NUTS

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: the great falling away

Postby Ironman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

macca wrote:THE WORLD HAS GONE NUTS

Sure is macca. God said it would get bad,

We got our "Should the law be changed to allow same-sex marriage couples to marry?" forms in the mail yesterday. We will be voting NO. It will be interesting to see how this ends here in Australia.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Yes, it has, Macca.

I saw some things about what is going on in Australia with the LGBTQ (Let God Burn Them Quickly) crowd and what they are trying to do over there.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Yes, it has, Macca.

I saw some things about what is going on in Australia with the LGBTQ (Let God Burn Them Quickly) crowd and what they are trying to do over there.

Officially there are 33,700 same sex couples in Australia, with 17,600 male couples and 16,100 female couples. This total comprises 1% of the total couples in Australia. In 1,300 of these couples one half of the couple described their partner as a ‘husband’ or ‘wife’, while the others identified as being in a  de facto relationship.

There has been a significant increase in the number of same sex couples with each census since 1986 when records on the topic began. An same sex couple tends to be younger than you’re average straight couple, the median age for same sex couples is 40, 8 years younger than the median age for straight couples. We also have a bigger age gap with our partners, the average lesbian couple has an age gap of 4.8 years between each partner, for boys the gap is bigger is 6.5 years.
Increasingly more same sex couples have children, 6300 gay families are officially in Australia, and increase from 4,300 ten years earlier. Most same sex couples with children are female. Not surprisingly, they also tend to have less children than our opposite sex counterparts.

The number of inhabitants in Australia, 2017 is about 24 million, AND WERE PANDERING TO %1 OF THE POPULATION?

Who's behind this? SATAN, that's who.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:27 am

Ironman wrote:

Officially there are 33,700 same sex couples in Australia, with 17,600 male couples and 16,100 female couples. This total comprises 1% of the total couples in Australia. In 1,300 of these couples one half of the couple described their partner as a ‘husband’ or ‘wife’, while the others identified as being in a  de facto relationship.

There has been a significant increase in the number of same sex couples with each census since 1986 when records on the topic began. An same sex couple tends to be younger than you’re average straight couple, the median age for same sex couples is 40, 8 years younger than the median age for straight couples. We also have a bigger age gap with our partners, the average lesbian couple has an age gap of 4.8 years between each partner, for boys the gap is bigger is 6.5 years.
Increasingly more same sex couples have children, 6300 gay families are officially in Australia, and increase from 4,300 ten years earlier. Most same sex couples with children are female. Not surprisingly, they also tend to have less children than our opposite sex counterparts.

The number of inhabitants in Australia, 2017 is about 24 million, AND WERE PANDERING TO %1 OF THE POPULATION?

That is the ONE thing I have never understood.

Why is it that the 1% are running the show and the 99% are being suckered into this filth!

A deceived and perverted reprobate mind set is all I can come up with.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 am

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Why is it that the 1% are running the show and the 99% are being suckered into this filth!

I am hearing ordinary people on talk-back radio, on a daily basis, here saying; "I'm not religious, I don't go to church and I'm not gay, I am happily married, to my wife, and I truly don't see anything wrong with gay people being allowed to marry? I'm voting yes!"

These comments by ordinary people living in a country supposedly a Christian country, where parliament opens with the saying of the "OUR FATHER," just shows how far society has drifted away from God.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

I am hearing ordinary people on talk-back radio, on a daily basis, here saying; "I'm not religious, I don't go to church and I'm not gay, I am happily married, to my wife, and I truly don't see anything wrong with gay people being allowed to marry? I'm voting yes!"

These comments by ordinary people living in a country supposedly a Christian country, where parliament opens with the saying of the "OUR FATHER," just shows how far society has drifted away from God.

I think the key there is: "I'm not religious, I don't go to church."

If they went to a true Biblical church they would be hearing the Word of God and then they would be against gay marriage for sure. But sadly the devil has talked many people into forsaking the house of God.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 am

bibleman wrote:Why is it that the 1% are running the show and the 99% are being suckered into this filth!

I think you're absolutely right on this.

There are a lot in the 99% that have deceived, perveted, reprobate minds.

So, it is the 1% plus the unknown percentage of other reprobates that are running the show.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:05 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
bibleman wrote:Why is it that the 1% are running the show and the 99% are being suckered into this filth!

I think you're absolutely right on this.

There are a lot in the 99% that have deceived, perveted, reprobate minds.

So, it is the 1% plus the unknown percentage of other reprobates that are running the show.

:angel:

God bless
Leon Bible

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”