Current Events & News Items & Jokessabotage

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
royplumber
Wrestle Against the Rulers of the Darkness of This World

sabotage

Postby royplumber » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Dear daketts how would you address a close family member who has been self sabotaging for over a year !
The reason i have not touched that stuff I've been waiting as it very interesting situation self pity and other stuff will rear its ugly head and loving people at a distance is better than a fall out
kind regards roy

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: sabotage

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi, Roy.

May I suggest that you pray the Ephesians prayers for the person, as explained by Kenneth Hagin in his book, The Believer's Authority. In addition, I'd recommend asking the Holy Ghost to help you pray for the person and pray in tongues concerning this person.

THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

royplumber
Wrestle Against the Rulers of the Darkness of This World

Postby royplumber » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Thankyou so much

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby branham1965 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 am

you said that like a Preacher Roger. :turn-l:

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Hi, Roy.

May I suggest that you pray the Ephesians prayers for the person, as explained by Kenneth Hagin in his book, The Believer's Authority. In addition, I'd recommend asking the Holy Ghost to help you pray for the person and pray in tongues concerning this person.

Return to “Current Events & News Items & Jokes”