Current Events & News Items & Jokesnot for the faint hearted

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
royplumber
Wrestle Against the Rulers of the Darkness of This World

not for the faint hearted

Postby royplumber » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: not for the faint hearted

Postby Ironman » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi Roy. Watched it, very sad thing.

Doctors can call these things anything they want, but it doesn't change the fact that these people are possessed by demons, who are trying to kill them, like in the days Jesus walked the Earth.

Mark 5: 2, And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

V 3, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

V 4, Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

V, 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

This man was saved by Jesus;

V, 8, For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

V, 9, And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

And this boy, throwing himself into the fire and water, trying to burn himself to death, and other time drown himself, its the work of demons, and they still operate today.

Matthew 17:14, And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

V,15, Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

V, 16, And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

royplumber

Postby royplumber » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Yep they have no idea that its demonic i am just started its not going on left right and centre

royplumber

Postby royplumber » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:41 am

Return to “Current Events & News Items & Jokes”