Current Events & News Items & JokesISIS will get nuclear weapons within a year.

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

ISIS will get nuclear weapons within a year.

Postby Ironman » Sat May 23, 2015 12:22 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-eas ... 7366342268

ISIS propaganda claims the group will have nuclear weapons within a year.

THIS is the terrifying reality ISIS thinks it can achieve in a year — holding the world to ransom with nuclear weapons.

Reports out of an ISIS propaganda magazine claim that Islamic State are set to come into possession of their first nuclear bomb “within a year”.

Their plan is to either gain hold of an atomic device by purchasing it from weapons dealers with links to corrupt Pakistani officials.

The group admits however that they might face some challenges in obtaining such a weapon and would instead settle for a “few thousand tons of ammonium nitrate explosive” instead.

The article says:

“Let me throw a hypothetical operation onto the table.

“The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region.”

“It’s the sum of all fears for Western intelligence agencies and it’s infinitely more possible today than it was just one year ago.

“And if not a nuke, what about a few thousand tons of ammonium nitrate explosive? That’s easy enough to make.”

The piece is allegedly written by British hostage and journalist John Cantille and also claims that a future attack on the West would dwarf any of “the attacks of the past”.

The writer adds that, “They’ll be looking to do something big, something that would make any past operation look like a squirrel shoot, and the more groups that pledge allegiance the more possible it becomes to pull off something truly epic.

“Remember, all of this has happened in less than a year. How more dangerous will be the lines of communication and supply a year on from today?”

The new propaganda comes after two big victories for Islamic State in the last week, including seizing almost full control of the ancient Syrian town of Palmyra after government defence lines collapsed.

The fall of the town to the Islamic State group is a stunning defeat for President Bashar Assad’s forces, days after IS militants launched their offensive against Palmyra in central Syria.

It is also an enormous loss to the government, not only because of its cultural significance, but because it would open the way for extremists to advance to key government-held areas, including Homs and Damascus.

The Syrian Observatory for human rights reported that government forces collapsed in the face of IS attacks and withdrew from the town late yesterday.

The ruins at Palmyra are one of the region’s most renowned historic sites, and there are fears the extremists would destroy them as they did major archaeological sites in Iraq.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

titus213
Confess Your Faults One to Another, that Ye May Be Healed

Re: ISIS will get nuclear weapons within a year.

Postby titus213 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:17 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. As long as the world's governments keep pretending ISIS is just a ramped up terrorist organization like al-Qaeda there will be no stopping them. They are a self-funded quasi-state complete with military, lines of communication, infrastructure, and more and more territory. They are well on their way toward their stated goal: to immediately obliterate the political borders of the Middle East that were created by Western powers in the 20th century; and to position themselves as the sole political, religious, and military authority over all of the world’s Muslims.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Ironman » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:53 pm

If we look at any map of the world and see what lies north of Israel, and the problems growing there in leaps and bounds, the hatred toward Israel and the west in general, it seems it wont be long and Jesus will be returning to collect those in Him so the Antichrist can be revealed.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

dolph
The Fear of the Wicked, It Shall Come Upon Him

Postby dolph » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 am

Iron man, Isis is a creation of the CIA and the Saudis in an effort to topple Assad of Syria because he wouldn't allow the CIA and Big Oil to lay a pipeline from the Persian Gulf across Syria, through Turkey into Europe which would replace Russia as the main supplier of gas and oil to Western Europe. Russia has nearly defeated Isis over the past few months and now we are facing WW III because the Saudis are forming a 350,000 man army in N.W.Arabia and the Turks have mobilized thousands of troops on the Syrian border. This is the NWO eye ball to eye ball with the Russian bear. Russia has threatened use of Atomic battlefield weapons if the Saudi army marches towards Syria. The Russians are the only country with permission to be in Syria where they have had military bases for decades. Main stream media is a lap dog of the NWO. Go to alternate news on the web if you want the truth. Like Trunews or Z3news or Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges. Nice to read your voice again. Dolph

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:26 pm

dolph wrote:Iron man, Isis is a creation of the CIA and the Saudis

I agree, Dolph. But, I think it's likely that the Israeli Mossad is involved, too.

dolph

Postby dolph » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Yes, Israel has been bombing Syria and providing medical aid while Turkey has been trucking oil out of Syria and paying ISIS for it.

dolph

Postby dolph » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 pm

There are many anti-Christs at this time and Obama is one of them. There is only one country in the world that I know of that is by definition anti-Christ and that is Israel who controls our media, Hollywood, Wall Street and even Christian television. All the talk about "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" is missed used by virtually the whole Church. First of all God Himself cursed the Jews in 70 AD and until they accept Christ at His return they are still under the curse of God. The Holocaust myth is the second reason no one can look at a Jew sideways. They are even now in our Supreme Court approving same sex marriages. All the wars we have started in the ME, ask yourelf why? Well, Cui Bono? Who benefits. Love your enemies but don't let them destroy the country. Well, they were made enemies for our sake, Rom. 11:26. We have rebelled and we will reap what we have sowed.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 pm

dolph wrote:There are many anti-Christs at this time and Obama is one of them. There is only one country in the world that I know of that is by definition anti-Christ and that is Israel who controls our media, Hollywood, Wall Street and even Christian television. All the talk about "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" is missed used by virtually the whole Church. First of all God Himself cursed the Jews in 70 AD and until they accept Christ at His return they are still under the curse of God. The Holocaust myth is the second reason no one can look at a Jew sideways. They are even now in our Supreme Court approving same sex marriages. All the wars we have started in the ME, ask yourelf why? Well, Cui Bono? Who benefits. Love your enemies but don't let them destroy the country. Well, they were made enemies for our sake, Rom. 11:26. We have rebelled and we will reap what we have sowed.

:angel: :shock:

Return to “Current Events & News Items & Jokes”