Current Events & News Items & JokesAnother evil mass murderer in Hell forever.

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Another evil mass murderer in Hell forever.

Postby Ironman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:36 pm

I pray for the victims and their families.

Vegas shooting act of pure evil: Trump

US President Donald Trump says he'll visit Las Vegas on Wednesday, calling the mass shooting there an act of "pure evil".
Ted Johnson
ReutersOctober 3, 20172:33am
President Donald Trump, addressing the deadliest mass shooting in US history, said that the gun attack in Las Vegas was an act of "pure evil."
"We are joined together in sadness, shock and grief," Trump said from the Diplomatic Room at the White House.
Trump called for unity in the wake of the attack, and said that he would visit Las Vegas on Wednesday.
"In moments of tragedy and horror, America comes together as one," Trump said.

He did not go into the details of the shooting or the assailant's motives, nor did he address the politics surrounding gun violence.
Rather, he quoted scripture and delivered a message of solace.

"Our unity cannot be shattered by evil, our bonds cannot be broken by violence, and though we feel such great anger at the senseless murder of our fellow citizens, it is our love that defines us today," Trump said.
At least 50 people were dead and more than 400 injured when a shooter opened fire from the 32nd floor of a hotel on the Las Vegas strip down on an outdoor concert late on Sunday night.
Police identified the gunman as Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada, and believe that he killed himself before they got to his room at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
Earlier on Monday, the Department of Homeland Security said that "at this time, we have no information to indicate a specific credible threat involving other public venues in the country.
However, increased security in and around public places and events may be experienced as officials take additional precautions."
Trump also ordered all flags to be placed at half staff.
Trump also is scheduled to visit Puerto Rico on Tuesday in the wake of ongoing recovery efforts following Hurricane Maria.

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-n ... 3a7c092e60

WHITE House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the day after the deadliest mass shooting in the nation’s history is not the time to renew a debate over gun control.
Sanders was asked on Monday during the press briefing that there is a “time and place” for a debate but that is “not the place we’re in at this moment.”
She said President Donald Trump was focused on the victims and stressed that it was a “time to unite the country.”

Trump’s predecessor Barack Obama frequently used mass shootings to call for stricter gun control laws. Trump did not mention firearms during his remarks earlier Monday after a gunman in Las Vegas and killed 58 people and injured at least 515 others.
The Republican president has cast himself as a friend to firearms owners and the powerful National Rifle Association lobby.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says now is not the time to renew a debate over gun control. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

Some social media users questioned Sanders’ comments about the mass shooting not being the right time to discuss gun control.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... c59d30d791

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Another evil mass murderer in Hell forever.

Postby Ironman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Here are some FACTS for the anti firearm groupies.

STATISTICS FROM THE US RE FIREARM DEATHS.

There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. U.S. population 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.000000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide, which would never be prevented by gun laws
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – gun violence
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths

So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, so it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equally, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault all is done by criminals and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That's why they are criminals.

But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide)

Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer in Chicago than when you are in a hospital!

• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers! So what is the point? If Obama and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides......Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!

So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple.:
Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."

Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:53 pm

He was demon possessed;

Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock’s girlfriend reveals how he lay in bed ‘moaning and screaming’
THE Australian girlfriend of the Las Vegas mass shooter has given a chilling account of his fragile mental state.

THE Australian girlfriend of the Las Vegas mass shooter said he showed signs of mental illness — such as laying in bed and screaming, a new report reveals.
Marilou Danley revealed Stephen Paddock “would lie in bed, just moaning and screaming, ‘Oh my God,’” according to an NBC News report citing former FBI officials briefed on the matter.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... ff6ba5ea69

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Haz

You tell it like it is 1000 times more than the media.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm

We had a bloke steal a loaded truck yesterday morning, then drive it for many miles before driving down the main street of Singleton, deliberately smashing into cars, buildings, bus stops, retail shops before bursting into flames and finally stopping. Several people were critically injured and taken to hospital, luckily, so far no one has been killed.

Police this morning stated; he may have had mental issues??

The simple truth is, these people are possessed by demons.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/49825 ... on/?cs=303

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Australia is full of people who are demon possessed. Only Satan and his demons could convince a mother, who says she loved her son, to kill him;
Here's another case just published right now.

Mother who killed son 'because he looked like his father' jailed for 33 years
ABC News
10 mins ago.

A mother who killed her three-year-old son "because he looked like his father" has been sentenced to at least 33 years in jail, while her partner has been given a prison sentence of at least 30 years.
The 43-year-old woman and 48-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were found guilty of murder in the New South Wales Supreme Court in April.
The toddler, known as Joseph, died from extensive and horrific injuries to his head and body after months of violent abuse.
The court was told the mother admitted to police that she had thoughts about killing her son because she "just didn't connect with him".
"Don't get me wrong I did love that boy ... but there was a part of me that hated him ... because he looked like his father, because he's his father's child," she told police.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia ... spartanntp

Return to “Current Events & News Items & Jokes”