Finis J Dake - Using The Dake Bible and Other WorksGreat Teaching based on Dake's outline

Questions & Answers about the man, Finis Jennings Dake.
tomas555
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Great Teaching based on Dake's outline

Postby tomas555 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 am

Very good teaching based on Dake's outline from Acts

The Daily Christian
In this teaching you will learn the vital truth of what it means to live the Christian life on a daily basis. By understanding God's will for your daily life as revealed in the Bible, you will discover simple, forgotten principles that help establish God's Kingdom on the Earth. In a day and age where Christianity is being propagated as a self-centered, self-help Gospel, JGLM exposes the misunderstandings many have come to believe concerning Christian growth. “Daily Christianity” will remind you of the established practices of Jesus and the early church which resulted in exponential growth of the Body of Christ - focusing our lives on helping others. As you discover and implement 10 daily truths of prayer, taking up your cross, fellowship with the saints, teaching, evangelism, preaching, searching the scriptures, discussing spiritual truths, taking responsibility for others and encouraging the brethren, you will find yourself deeply grounded in biblical Christianity. Though some may feel they are living within certain aspects of these principles already, as you listen and practice what is taught in this message, your life will be radically changed as it conforms more and more to the image of Christ through daily obedience.
http://store.jglm.org/the-daily-christian-p671.aspx

Ten Daily Duties of Christians - Acts 5:42 DARB
Pray ( Mt. 6: 11; Lk. 11: 3).
Take up daily cross ( Lk. 9: 23).
Continue in one accord ( Acts 2: 46).
Teach ( Mt. 26: 55; Lk. 19: 47).
Win souls ( Acts 2: 47; 16: 5).
Preach Jesus ( Acts 5: 42).
Search the Scriptures ( Acts 17: 11).
Discuss Scripture ( Acts 19: 9).
Carry responsibility ( 2Cor. 11: 28).
Exhort one another ( Heb. 3: 13).

I got the teaching, will have to listen to it again. Please PM me if interested as well.

Blessings

Tomas

tomas555
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Re: Great Teaching based on Dake's outline

Postby tomas555 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:11 am

I've been listening to this during past few days and it made me think about my daily walk again. I have to listen to it once more and put down some notes and plan for implementation.

VERY GOOD

Let me share this here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4vzcf844gch5llg/Christian_Daily_Living.mp3

Tomas

Return to “Finis J Dake - Using The Dake Bible and Other Works”